• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Adrian Edmondson:independent collumn

mikey9950

For an apparently successful businessman in his forties, you don't have act like a disgustingly bigoted, offensive, immature, ignorant and pathetic waste of space.

Perhaps you could take you dull liberal bashing, tiresome homophobia and pointless attempts at wind-ups elsewhere.
here here pete
[n]

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
For an apparently successful businessman in his forties, you don't have act like a disgustingly bigoted, offensive, immature, ignorant and pathetic waste of space.

Perhaps you could take you dull liberal bashing, tiresome homophobia and pointless attempts at wind-ups elsewhere.
For a moment I thought you were referring to gobsh*te ******** AKA Clive :D, But then I read the words "in his Forties" and realised you couldnt have been referring to the laughable and much mocked elderly Clive at all.

Last edited:

Well-known Exeweb poster
Exesaddler, I don't fight queers or liberals, best you just watch
At first, I gave you the benifit of the doubt, being a liberal minded sort of guy, now you live up to the accusations, guilty as charged, youre honour, Total Tw*t.

thonk

I'm a male nurse you know.....

I could bandage your swollen ego Mr Red. I have a very nice beside manner so I've been told.

;)

Last edited:

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
For a moment I thought you were referring to gobsh*te ******** AKA Clive :D, But then I read the words "in his Forties" and realised you couldnt have been referring to the laughable and much mocked elderly Clive at all.
And to think a mate of yours told me you were a little sweetie, now nip down the chemist and get your prescription filled.

iscalad

How the hell did a thread on a column about supporting City, in a national newspaper, descend to this drivel?

Pete Martin (CTID)

How the hell did a thread on a column about supporting City, in a national newspaper, descend to this drivel?
I was going to ask that self-same question Isca but couldn't be arsed....

Poultice

Lax moderation. Post which do not pertain to the subject at hand should either be removed or there should be a filter introduced to prevent such posts appering on the thread.

This isn't gonna happen so threads will be corrupted by fishing, whatever that might actually be, and by people with issues I would not even like to describe.

This whole process is probably the reason why there are so few threads of any interest and so many people no longer prepared to air their views.

Hope this helps.

exesaddler

Exesaddler, I don't fight queers or liberals, best you just watch
RTP...if you want to call me a liberal queer say it to my face. I will be in Sharon's Beauty Parlour from 12.30 on Saturday...(You will recognise me - I will be reading the Independent)

Mackster

Great thread....it never ceases to amaze me how easily people get wound up.

For anyone over 16 getting beaten up intellectually is far more embarassing than getting a physical pasting - not that I've ever experienced either.

I can see where Ade is coming from, I was/still is a glory-hunting Spurs fan (sic) , but was turned on by the delights of Exeter City and lower league life. I am just waiting for the warm glow of fame and celebrity status to make me the true bonafide celeb fan in RTP's eyes.