• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Admiral Muskwe

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
surely we just sing the Captain Pugwash theme when he scores ............
And shout "Blistering Barnacles" if he misses an open goal? :D :D

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Rather surprised that Adidas have allowed us to sign someone called Admiral.

haka

Remember the Admiral kit in the 1970s? I *think* City wore it in the promotion season, 1977.

Obviously this is a good omen, unless the info is wrong in which case it's totally meaningless ... ;)

Phil Sayers

Not sure that land-locked countries really have much call for Admirals but welcome aboard and full steam ahead with the good ship ECFC.

tom_ecfc

Remember the Admiral kit in the 1970s? I *think* City wore it in the promotion season, 1977.

Obviously this is a good omen, unless the info is wrong in which case it's totally meaningless ... ;)
- 1975/77 season
IMG_6645.jpeg

haka

Thanks Tom! Yes, Admiral was the "in thing" ... especially for England. Which may not be such a good omen ...

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member

The Admiral brand is now owned by... Pro: Direct

andrew p long

I understand our current kit manufacturers want him to change his forename to Adidas. Hoo-wee Muskwe, as Deputy Dawg would say. There's a cultural reference for the kids.
Levelling false accusations against both Muskwe and varmint Vince (Harper)...

(see posts 33 and 39 on the Transfer Deadline Day thread!)

Majago

What are the rules about the amount of loan signings in a matchday squad lineup? Genuine question
5 in the matchday squad but could sign more than that as don't believe there's an upper limit on actual signings.