• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Admiral Muskwe

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Welcome aboard Admiral - go well

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm hoping the Legion / Collective lads are already in a workshop think-tank, throwing some ideas around about songs that scan for our Admiral. Keep it simple, lads!
Muskwe really spend time on this on deadline day?

TotnesGrecian

The legion are all sat down in the posh seats now with bad backs caused by carrying the atmosphere at SJP for so long.
Genuine question, I've never been in the Flybe or the stanno stand, do they ever join in with the BB chants? Or sing their own? I've never heard a peep from either

Grecian_in_Plymouth

another GC masterstroke , it just gets better and beyond my wildest expectations that we would be in this position as of now ... UTC

Memphis09

Genuine question, I've never been in the Flybe or the stanno stand, do they ever join in with the BB chants? Or sing their own? I've never heard a peep from either
Stanno stand certainly do

Colesman Ballz

The best one ever, directed towards the BB was "Sit down if you hate Argyle" ! :p

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
As much as if you are sat nearer the away supporters in the Stanno stand you can't hear the big bank

yticretexe

Is his surname pronounced Musk-way or musk-wee? if so cut Nombe paste Muskwe in all chants.

Grecian Max

another GC masterstroke , it just gets better and beyond my wildest expectations that we would be in this position as of now ... UTC
Wildest expectations 😅

It's looking decent for sure - just hoping for these permanent contracts to appear....

Grecian Max

The legion are all sat down in the posh seats now with bad backs caused by carrying the atmosphere at SJP for too long.
Can confirm. Tuesday was like a reunion in there 😅 😭