• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ade Edmonson's astonishing attack on Trust members!

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
It doesn't have to be accurate, it's c o m e d e y. A lot of people see us in this portrayal, Paul Tisdale the victim, the supporters frankly loopy.
Problem is Sturtz that "comedey" (sic) is expected to be funny. This just comes across as a bit petulant and slightly arrogant.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The title is worthy of "The Sun", but as I say, it's no big deal. It's about an actor - so a little bit of drama queen is appropriate.
Ouch. More likely to be inspired the clickbait of the rag that Ade wrote in (the E&E).

Last edited:

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Dear Editor

After reading the article from Mr Ade Edmonson on your website I feel deeply offended, in fact myself and my little dog Bono wept openly as he is basically taking the pi$$ not only out of the Exeter City Trust also all other fans of Exeter City.
I am therefore going to return my tickets for his upcoming tour , smashed all my dvds of Bottom and will be organising a demonstration from the CND shop to Exeter City football ground on Saturday briefly stopping in the High St to ritually burn all his autobiographies and cook books while singing mournful songs !

I'm making sustainable fish paste sandwiches for about 30 people and if its raining make sure you wear your waterproof poncho's and best sandals !

Regards Olivia Farquart Ponsomby Smyth (local campaigner for anything I think can make people like me more via Facebook)

Antony Moxey

The trouble with the article is it’s just too long. I gave up after half a dozen lines or so as I couldn’t be bothered with the rest of so couldn’t tell you whether it was funny, pithy, clever or what. A shame really when someone goes to all that effort then it fails to hold the attention of the reader.

tonykellowfan

When I clicked on the link I couldn't see any article, just a load of onscreen garbage, which seemed purposely designed to annoy the user and block you from accessing the article.

Ash

When I clicked on the link I couldn't see any article, just a load of onscreen garbage, which seemed purposely designed to annoy the user and block you from accessing the article.
Welcome to Devon Live

geoffwp

. A shame really when someone goes to all that effort then it fails to hold the attention of the reader.
Ever tried Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance Ant?

Grecian2K

Ever tried Zen and the art of camper van maintenance Ant?
Edited in the interest of veracity.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
The thread title must have been as satirical as the article.Made me laugh,took the **** out of those who shout the loudest,nothing wrong with that.

Last edited:

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
The thread title must have been as satirical as the article.Made me laugh,took the **** out of those who shout the loudest,nothing wrong with that.
What he said.