• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Adam Stansfield 1978-2010

chris-pafc

So sorry to hear about this - the colour of the shirt doesn't matter at the moment does it? RIP - gone but not forgotten.

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Oldham Athletics Tribute to Adam Stansfield ( hope the pics work) - if not can someone help please!

Last edited by a moderator:

Crystalpalacefan

Very sad for Adams' family, friends and football related associates. Mine and many other football fans thoughts are with you all. From what i have read he was one of lifes' and footballs' good guys. Be proud you knew him.

Best wishes

Jel

Last edited by a moderator:

Mouse

Always will be a legend, and will always be remembered

RIP Adam

Cider

RIP Stanno, thoughts are with your family. Thanks for all those times you got me off my seat!

scorch_ecfc

it upsets me that its the young and decent men who die the earliest. had so much to live for with a wive and kids. condolences to them and his friends.

does anyone know how long City plan to leave the Big Bank open for I havent had time to leave my tribute to Stanno

bootesful

Astonished that a light so bright can be sputtered out so quickly. RIP Adam.

chalkyno1

Such a tragic thing to happen to such a decent family and sporting man, Stanno is someone who has shown everyone that you can live your dreams with hard work coupled with a steely determination (and watching that goals video again a fair smattering of ability!), the fact that he had an ability to get on with, and be liked by by everyone who came into contact with him and still achieved what he did really shows the mark of the man. Rest in peace Adam.

mdg

so sad

cant read anything without welling up.
the picture on the front of the E&E gave me a lump in the throat

feel totaly helpless and so very unhappy.god only knows how his family are feeling.

RIP

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
so sad

cant read anything without welling up.
the picture on the front of the E&E gave me a lump in the throat

feel totaly helpless and so very unhappy.god only knows how his family are feeling.

RIP
The lad in that pic is my friend's youngest. They didn't notice anyone taking pics. When I saw the paper in the garage first thing, I just burst into tears. A very moving pic