• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A new Exeweb

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Looks good!

One thing though, on this page it seems to show some old PMs - https://www.exeweb.com/xenforo/index.php?whats-new/profile-posts/17/

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I've no idea what they are. Is there another messaging system on VB that isn't private?

Grecian2K

Feel free to login and posting something.
Have done (about "circular avatars"!).

Seemed fairly seamless so far, although I presume any posts made there don't/won't also carry over to the current site?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Have done (about "circular avatars"!).

Seemed fairly seamless so far, although I presume any posts made there don't/won't also carry over to the current site?
All posts on the development website will be lost. I'll investigate the round avatars. Thanks for logging in.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Hoping for a look and feel Exeweb version for the start of next week.

Grecian2K

Will it have a nice, shiny new news pages as well? - just ready for all of those NEW signings!!!!

Alistair20000

Don't know. They'll disappear with the live version, along with the tag lines that appear at the bottom of some people's posts.
Just as well. The section about pointage scored showed all the posters listed there with relegation totals.

Swanaldo

I've no idea what they are.
They are old PMs

Temporarily Exiled

Oh cool, XenForo! Easily the best platform for forums going right now. Only request I have is the ability to turn off profile photos - I have them (and signatures) turned off whenever I use forums because I like things to be as uncluttered as possible.

Edit: Dreams come true!

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Oh cool, XenForo! Easily the best platform for forums going right now. Only request I have is the ability to turn off profile photos - I have them (and signatures) turned off whenever I use forums because I like things to be as uncluttered as possible.
I'm hoping that I'll find out what it looks like tomorrow!