• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2024 Summer Transfer Window

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm surprised Carroll isn't sorted already and also surprised people think he'll have a lot of tempting offers elsewhere. You never know on the specifics of peoples situations etc, but strikes me that GC really rates Carroll and while I've been on the pro side in the endless Carroll debate, I don't think he's stood out in the way that there'll be lots of big clubs ready to throw money at him. Imagine if he leaves it'll be sideways or downwards.
One word...Leyton Orient

denzel

Being reported that Man$field are in for Clarke-Harris. I did jokingly suggest we could make a punt a few weeks ago, but of course we aren't in Man$field's league (what was that chap they stole off of us a few seasons back?)

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
Being reported that Man$field are in for Clarke-Harris. I did jokingly suggest we could make a punt a few weeks ago, but of course we aren't in Man$field's league (what was that chap they stole off of us a few seasons back?)
Willem Tomlinson. Apparently he was on his way down and then did a late U-turn and ended up at Mansfield. He ultimately ended up getting sacked by Mansfield for multiple off field issues.

Boyo

Surely there will be Championship clubs in for him? And Wrexham.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Willem Tomlinson. Apparently he was on his way down and then did a late U-turn and ended up at Mansfield. He ultimately ended up getting sacked by Mansfield for multiple off field issues.
13 games last season for Radcliffe Borough now diagnosed with ADHD
Big Interview: Diagnosis has made Chorley star Willem Tomlinson a better player and person (lep.co.uk)

PeteUni1984_7

One word...Leyton Orient
that's 2 words!

Banksy

Surely there will be Championship clubs in for him? And Wrexham.
Mustn’t forget Wrexham, the media won’t ever let us do that anyway.

PeteUni1984_7

I managed to sign him in a Championship game - scored a lot of goals for us I seem to remember. Also got Ladapo from Ipswich and they made a good pair!

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Clarke-Harris to Mansfield would be hilarious. He's way better than them

Bridgy 81

Clarke-Harris to Mansfield would be hilarious. He's way better than them
He’ll be 30 before next season starts.
Probably his last chance for a big money contract.
If Mansfield (who have form for this sort of thing) offer him what he wants financially that’s where he’ll go.