• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2011/12 season ticket prices

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
No idea, but do you really think they're going to stick it all in a saver account and wait till the summer before spending any of it?
Nope, but I have to say I have been moderately impressed with their ability to manage the fundage from a cash flow perspective, assuming of course that the assertions made regarding our ability to obtain credit are true.

I just thought it was a bit of a deviation from your normal tack, that's all.

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
No idea, but do you really think they're going to stick it all in a saver account and wait till the summer before spending any of it?
they shouldn't be spending it before the summer/next season. I have no idea what the financial position of the club is but as much as i'd like to see us progress and get to the championship we can't afford to gamble. That's what plymouth did and i don't think they're going to win.

my concern re the earlier date is more selfish in having to find the cash a bit quicker to get best value. Just hope date doesn't get moved like last year, a decision that probably sold more season tickets but wasn't really fair on fans that had just paid.

Generally happy with the prices, would have been nice to have complete freeze but probably unrealistic to expect that.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
My only decision is, do I renew my Season Ticket for the OG, or do I move to the Flybe in preparation for when the OG finally comes down. Still undecided at present.

A377 Lad

I won't be purchasing one.

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
My only decision is, do I renew my Season Ticket for the OG, or do I move to the Flybe in preparation for when the OG finally comes down. Still undecided at present.
Shabby, come and stand by me on the BB next season:$ Or you can have my seat in the Flybe!!

Last edited:

Reggie T42

Uuuhh-oohhh, I'm in trouble, someone will come along and kick me in the bubble!

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Don't do standing. Don't mind it at away games, but prefer to sit.

Reggie T42

Don't do standing. Don't mind it at away games, but prefer to sit.
That's a NO then?

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Correct.............

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
My assumption would be that season ticket income is budgeted across the whole of the following season, sort of split between home games, with the advantage being that the club knows that there is a portion of guaranteed income from each home game. I would also imagine this helps negate the cash flow problems of games being called off etc.

However, I have no idea if this is how it works in reality!