• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

20-21 new shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grecian68

You are spot on about our incompetent club, How much longer do fans have to put up with such a poor service and the excuses that we are a small club all the time.

We live in the Devon shadow of the Successful Chiefs and Argyle.

Argyle have released all 3 shirts which has had record sales, they have also cashed in on there club face masks. ( Had it Not been for a supporter called Craig most fans wouldn’t have a City face mask as nobody on the trust or in the club Would of bothered )
I criticise because I think they should be on sale by now, but I think incompetent is a bit strong, plus, the shop staff have always been helpful when I’ve been in there

Legohead

Banned
Is there a reason for the delay? Or why a date has yet to be given? An explanation would be helpful and courteous at this point I think.

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is there a reason for the delay? Or why a date has yet to be given? An explanation would be helpful and courteous at this point I think.
Argyle are distributing online orders from a warehouse at the moment.
We don't have a warehouse system so we can't do the same.

Staff are on furlough so there is no way to dispatch any volume of orders at the moment.

Because of playoffs the few staff we have were occupied with those logistics during a time when Argyle could concentrate on other things such as a shirt launch

The shop lockdown coincided with departure of the shop and ticketing manager.
Lockdown has delayed the process for appointing a new manager.

Once staff are off furlough the shop will probably need a week to get up to speed with a new manager, stock take and Covid alterations to factor in as well as dealing with any backlog due to shut down.

A firm opening date should be announced soon.

DB9

Argyle's shop is closed as is ours.
They are distributing online orders from a warehouse at the moment.

Staff are on furlough so there is no way to dispatch any volume of orders at the moment.

Because of playoffs the few staff we have were occupied with those logistics during a time when Argyle could concentrate on other things such as a shirt launch

Once staff are off furlough the shop will probably need a week to get up to speed with a new manager, stock take and Covid alterations to factor in as well as dealing with any backlog due to shut down.

I'm sure Danny boy will think these are just excuses.

Legohead

Banned
Argyle are distributing online orders from a warehouse at the moment.

I believe this is comprehensive enough. Thanks Spoonz.

Dannyred

I said "I'm not sure a 12 year old head of retail would be a very good idea" which was in response to you twisting a conversation about a new head of retail to suit your own very transparent agenda.

You replied "Are You saying that the club have no young fans who could bring great commercial/merchandise ideas to the club shop or club"

If you could help me link my statement and your subsequent question, it would be very much appreciated (y)
Clearly a 12 year old would not be head of retail but could be a key to new designs and ideas.

The club need to move forward in retail with fresh ideas.

DB9

Clearly a 12 year old would not be head of retail but could be a key to new designs and ideas.

We could have our own child sweatshop with Fagan in charge, Anyone want to be the Artful Dodger?

fred binneys head

You must graze in the same field as Pate. I fart in your general direction.

Dannyred

You must graze in the same field as Pate. I fart in your general direction.
or the fact that you are clueless like the club.

fred binneys head

or the fact that you are clueless like the club.
Which question is that the answer to?

Status
Not open for further replies.