• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

20-21 new shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
We could have our own child sweatshop with Fagan in charge, Anyone want to be the Artful Dodger?
I'm reviewing the situation.

les.gtfc

New GTFC 1st, 2nd, 3rd shirts. 319831993200

GJW

Like them all, although the third kit has a strong odour of prawns, or is it just me? It also makes me feel hungry, for a prawn curry tonight. 😋

DB9

Like them all, although the third kit has a strong odour of prawns, or is it just me? It also makes me feel hungry, for a prawn curry tonight. 😋
It is Grimsby Gary, Fish and other seasfood is in their blood plus their sponsors are "Youngs" who do some lovely fish dishes. :)

Colesman Ballz

Sorrry Les but ignoring the kits for a mo, I don't think that your lads have quite got the knack of pulling off the "macho" pose, in fact a couple look like they are falling asleep ! Hope that they are better at their footy skills ! :)

Dannyred

I like the blue kit colour, think the neck design would of looked better round T-shirt type.

We are still waiting on our kit 😂

Legohead

Banned
That collar on the codheads home shirt is horrendous. Like the shirt though. Also like the pink strip which has similarities to the new Inverness away strip.

Attachments

Dannyred

That collar on the codheads home shirt is horrendous. Like the shirt though. Also like the pink strip which has similarities to the new Inverness away strip.
Yes the Inverness shirt is really smart and great PR picture.

les.gtfc

Sorrry Les but ignoring the kits for a mo, I don't think that your lads have quite got the knack of pulling off the "macho" pose, in fact a couple look like they are falling asleep ! Hope that they are better at their footy skills ! :)
Well the lad on the right in the first 2 pics and middle of the 3rd is the 17 year old defender kid (then) who came on as sub and played a blinder at SJP in our 2-1 win there the season before last.

Legohead

Banned
Is it GTFC policy to not smile when you are modelling kits then? Miserable gits. Been living in Cleethorpes too long i suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.