20/21 Away Travel

OmanGrecian

I might pretend to be a student and volunteer myself for the social media volunteer scheme mentioned this week. Follow the team around the country that way. Plus free entrance. :)

*Goes to shop to buy Grecian2000 to get rid of some grey hairs coming through.

ntipp1

Cannot wait to be following The Grecians up and down the country again! Have been a season ticket holder for 10 years now. Surely soon they'll be able to let fans back in. Seen in France they're letting fans in. I wouldn't be surprised if they opened grounds in league 2 first.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I was hoping that Southend away in a few weeks time would be our first game. But I've just booked to do overtime that day, as it's unlikely to happen.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
When will away supporters be allowed I wonder ?

Nothing official has been said yet.

Looking at other clubs sites it would appear that they are catering for home supporters with season tickets only using all of the ground.

Unfortunately I don’t think away supporters will be allowed in the coming season especially with all of the paranoia 🙄 around at the moment.That’s only going to get worse as autumn & winter approaches.

That will be a great shame,away supporters add atmosphere & of course many of us enjoy a day out in places we would not usually dream of visiting.

Here’s hoping for a bit of common sense from the Government & Football Authorities on the issue of ground capacity’s & hence away admittance...Don’t hold your breath though !!
Looks like nothing doing this season.
We will be lucky to get into SJP,let alone any away grounds.