• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

20/21 Away Travel

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Maybe, I’ve not asked.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Already practicing on mi Yaulkshire accent :ROFLMAO:
I just bought a ferret and a chip to go on my shoulder.

OmanGrecian

I might pretend to be a student and volunteer myself for the social media volunteer scheme mentioned this week. Follow the team around the country that way. Plus free entrance. :)

*Goes to shop to buy Grecian2000 to get rid of some grey hairs coming through.

Oldsmobile-88

Strongbow paid a visit to Moor Lane today( he lives in Bury) 😁😁
8A9BDF4C-A9D7-4B82-8216-D177A3E69704.jpeg

ntipp1

Cannot wait to be following The Grecians up and down the country again! Have been a season ticket holder for 10 years now. Surely soon they'll be able to let fans back in. Seen in France they're letting fans in. I wouldn't be surprised if they opened grounds in league 2 first.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I was hoping that Southend away in a few weeks time would be our first game. But I've just booked to do overtime that day, as it's unlikely to happen.

Oldsmobile-88

When will away supporters be allowed I wonder ?

Nothing official has been said yet.

Looking at other clubs sites it would appear that they are catering for home supporters with season tickets only using all of the ground.

Unfortunately I don’t think away supporters will be allowed in the coming season especially with all of the paranoia 🙄 around at the moment.That’s only going to get worse as autumn & winter approaches.

That will be a great shame,away supporters add atmosphere & of course many of us enjoy a day out in places we would not usually dream of visiting.

Here’s hoping for a bit of common sense from the Government & Football Authorities on the issue of ground capacity’s & hence away admittance...Don’t hold your breath though !!
Looks like nothing doing this season.
We will be lucky to get into SJP,let alone any away grounds.

sign of the chimes

I generally do two or three away games a season; one or two in the car to take a friend who doesn't drive and his lad to somewhere random, and another on the train (or with someone else driving) to somewhere new, with some ale. It still feels surreal for it to be off the menu, despite understanding why it is.

denzel

The one consolation in all this is that the bigger away days we were looking forward to in League One had we got promoted- Sunderland, Hull, Ipswich - wouldn't have happened anyway.
Maybe next year...

Oldsmobile-88

262 days since our last away day.

The day out is unmatched whether it’s at Carlisle,Crawley or anywhere in between.
A Saturday or midweeker.

Having a chat with likeminded people either in the pub before or at the game.All good for wellbeing.

Here’s to the 21/22 season when let’s hope we can get back to as we were pre 13th March 2020 & meet up again.

I even miss stopping at Frankley Services 😁