• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

11am KO?

P.A.F.C

Oh please don't send us out in the dark, its really nasty! Ha Ha Ha

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think you'll find its the Children and Women that want it to end in daylight, i personally don't give a sh*t.

Che

Well obviously there is, experience tells us that
No- experience tells us we need more, and better trained policeman. Plymouth v Exeter is not any more violent than lots of derbies, they are just well policed.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Oh deary deary me P(atheticly) A(dolescent) ....(I'll leave the "F C" to the imagination here :$

For your sake, just pray it fits in with your Juvenile Daytime Tagging Order

heathy1

ha ha ha 2-1 ha ha ha

Greco

Remember this post from May 2007 PAFC?

Re: Good luck lads!!
Come on we are in the championship while you are fighting it out with a side to get into the lowest division of league football in england.I think the song goes something like 'again, we'll never play you again'.Enjoy you your day out lads but hey you know ,i know and everybody knows you wish you were in our postion!

I think we know who's really laughing now!

Green_Bin

If/when we are in the Conference and you are challenging for a Championship play off spot, then you can laugh. Your club is pretty much at it's peak and Argyle is nearly at its lowest ebb. And still you are only 2 wins above us pre December. Not too much to laugh at surely??

Our off field problems are no secret and only time will tell what will happen but on the pitch there isn't much between us.

And as for the 'we'll never play you again' chants, they were mostly sung by our chav element who were spending time out away from watching Man U on tv. I remember singing that song to Leeds a few years ago, see where that got us.... You don't seriously think that in the history of football that we would not play you again?? It is a taunt rather than a fact. I wish you guys were not so hung up over it! Maybe after you have played us at your place it could be your turn to sing it?

heathy1

If/when we are in the Conference and you are challenging for a Championship play off spot, then you can laugh. Your club is pretty much at it's peak and Argyle is nearly at its lowest ebb. And still you are only 2 wins above us pre December. Not too much to laugh at surely??

Our off field problems are no secret and only time will tell what will happen but on the pitch there isn't much between us.

And as for the 'we'll never play you again' chants, they were mostly sung by our chav element who were spending time out away from watching Man U on tv. I remember singing that song to Leeds a few years ago, see where that got us.... You don't seriously think that in the history of football that we would not play you again?? It is a taunt rather than a fact. I wish you guys were not so hung up over it! Maybe after you have played us at your place it could be your turn to sing it?
Remember in Nov 2007 you were 77 places above us in the pyramid, you were definately at your peak, but who knows what we can achieve, look at Scunthorpe, Donny and at an extreme Blackpool, the smaller clubs can do it, with superb management and excellent players, two traits we have already

Green_Bin

Well if Exeter Chiefs can win promotion, and possibly stay up in the Premiership then I would say nothing is impossible. Improbable maybe. The only things going in favour of those other named clubs are location, financial clout, stadium infrastrucure and a small amount of history.

Also, not too sure about you having excellent players. Two or three decent players and a squad that has played together whilst winning in the lower leagues. Confidence, and winning, is a good habit. Similar to Argyle at the moment, although we have the losing habit. Consistently snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.