• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

My New Football Club Podcast

PaulGortonSucks

so did david confirm if it was chalked or not chalked when they stuck the pool cue up the guys ass and just stood there watching him

DavidEarl

Slightly odd episode today - for about 10 minutes I couldn’t hear Mark (the guest) so there were long pauses until towards his departure when he returned.
I thought it might be my headphones but then had the same issue listening in the car
yeh, annoying. if you downloaded and listened again - his voice is back. MY FAULT

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can't stand goldbridge, so thankfully he left early. The episode improved after that.

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
yeh, annoying. if you downloaded and listened again - his voice is back. MY FAULT
Cool - will do that

I’m sure it was Jon’s fault really 😉

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I turned off when Goldbridge finished, I thought it was the end of the ep when the music came on!

Went back and finished it this morning, didn't realise @We8Argyle was such a big deal in the music world.

I'm not 100% sure @We8Argyle is. Alfie on the other hand 👌

Watched the watch along of the Peterborough game. Howling at Jon having a 30 second delay

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’m changing my Avatar to “Earl Out” off the back of this scandal.

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
Watched the watch along of the Peterborough game. Howling at Jon having a 30 second delay
Do you have a link? I can't seem to find it on youtube

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Do you have a link? I can't seem to find it on youtube
I watched it too but now it says it's been removed.