• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

My New Football Club Podcast

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
never ever gonna happen.
That's the spirit.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Goals are for wimps...

Grecianman135

Please can Jon have a few pints of Guinness before each episode please! 🤣
A ****** Jon Beer would be interesting for the pod might lighten up slightly when getting grilled by other fans 😉

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not sure if I prefer happy Jon or miserable Jon.

Looking forward to seeing how the watch along goes tonight, I'll be at the game but hopefully it goes well and you'll do it for away matches moving forward.

tom_ecfc

Not sure if I prefer happy Jon or miserable Jon.

Looking forward to seeing how the watch along goes tonight, I'll be at the game but hopefully it goes well and you'll do it for away matches moving forward.
Maybe start off the pod with him pouring a pint and let the fun unfold? 🤣🍺

bimmerman

@DavidEarl fun fact for you about Chris Martins wobbly bits, he's affectionately known as 'The Wardrobe' by Derby fans because of him being a big lump that was always overweight. Cracking player though

fred binneys head

He’s also ex-Norwich so I imagine Alfie will join in the body shaming.

fred binneys head

Loved the Natalie Cassidy ep, lovely chat with what seems like a lovely person but I genuinely howled at David's story about the lad they used the hair removal cream on, when Alfie said "was the cream really necessary?" and Jon followed up with "was the pool cue?" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Blue91

Loved the Natalie Cassidy ep, lovely chat with what seems like a lovely person but I genuinely howled at David's story about the lad they used the hair removal cream on, when Alfie said "was the cream really necessary?" and Jon followed up with "was the pool cue?" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Alfie going “they chalked it” cracked me up.

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Slightly odd episode today - for about 10 minutes I couldn’t hear Mark (the guest) so there were long pauses until towards his departure when he returned.
I thought it might be my headphones but then had the same issue listening in the car