• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

My New Football Club Podcast

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
There's a letter in the new edition of When Saturday Comes suggesting an independent regulator for football podcasts because of 'the plethora of ***** out there'. Not related to podcasts about ECFC of course.

Radio Free Skaro

Slightly off topic, is When Saturday Comes, still a decent read? I haven't read it for years but may be tempted back if its any good.

DavidEarl

There's a letter in the new edition of When Saturday Comes suggesting an independent regulator for football podcasts because of 'the plethora of ***** out there'. Not related to podcasts about ECFC of course.
We're becoming a music podcast next season, so all good!

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Slightly off topic, is When Saturday Comes, still a decent read? I haven't read it for years but may be tempted back if its any good.
I think so, but that may be an age thing. It still quite old school ,with lots of lower/non league and plenty of reminiscence in the letters page about football decades ago. Just right for me! Worth trying a copy to seee what you think.

tom_ecfc

Please can Jon have a few pints of Guinness before each episode please! 🤣

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Glad I'm not the only one bored of the lack of goals at home games.

DavidEarl

We're gonna win 9-0 at some point. It's gonna be soooo satisfying.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Question for you @DavidEarl . If you do a visual stream of you, Alfie and the Willy Man watching a live game and the match itself is a borefest, we're losing and playing absolute sht, will you stay to the end or grab your jacket and slink off early?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Question for you @DavidEarl . If you do a visual stream of you, Alfie and the Willy Man watching a live game and the match itself is a borefest, we're losing and playing absolute sht, will you stay to the end or grab your jacket and slink off early?
Early by name...😉

DavidEarl

never ever gonna happen.