• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfers in/outs 2020/21 and Retained list

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
The pressure is certainly on MT now and I think probably will stay on him during the whole of the coming season.

Borrowing from Horatio Nelson “ECFC and its supporters expect etc”.

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
The pressure is certainly on MT now and I think probably will stay on him during the whole of the coming season.

Borrowing from Horatio Nelson “ECFC and its supporters expect etc”.
More likely ‘ I see no signings ‘

jimmy

Cheer up everyone , those experienced players will come and I reckon soon.Got to string a few signings together soon if only because our first friendly against Tivvy is 9th July. Our Mattie has a master plan for sure.Who knows we may be due one tomorrow then everyone will perk up.
Our first proper PSF is against Weston-super-Mud on July 6th...18 days from now!

...we need a signing every other day!

denzel

Our first proper PSF is against Weston-super-Mud on July 6th...18 days from now!

When is our first improper friendly?

jimmy

When is our first improper friendly?
:LOL: Well, I heard we have a friendlies versus Mousehole etc. jumpers for goal posts for those ones!

Banksy

Time goes so quickly I’d lost track of what’s been arranged.Don’t worry jimmy they’ll come, probably like buses all at once! Who knows , maybe even something today to whet our appetites.👌

Number13

• 28% of our current squad have played 100 or more games.
  • 8 have played less than 5.
  • Scott Brown and Rory have 997 matches between them - just 4 less than everyone else combined.
Arthur,
Anyway, an update:

View attachment 6315
Scott Brown is cover so ignore him
Can someone with skills update the above to reflect how many actual players we have - so remove at least Arthur, Johnson, Pond, Diabate, Dyer, Veale, Iseguan and potentially Seymour.............

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Scott Brown is cover so ignore him
Can someone with skills update the above to reflect how many actual players we have - so remove at least Arthur, Johnson, Pond, Diabate, Dyer, Veale, Iseguan and potentially Seymour.............
Why remove those players. They are all professionals?

ryancooper327

Any news on Dodd? Never mentioned anywhere, good or bad!

ryancooper327

From the EFL Official Release (correct as of 14/06);

(O) indicates players who are under the age of 24 years, whose current contracts expire on 30th June 2021 and to whom the club has made an offer of re-engagement.

ref the above - interesting considering Hartridge is listed with that criteria…

Last edited: