• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season tickets 2021/22

milts

Just ordering my big bank season ticket and it is asking me to select a standing space. I assume that is just part of the ordering process?

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just ordering my big bank season ticket and it is asking me to select a standing space. I assume that is just part of the ordering process?
It's just the way the system graphics work using a grid.
There is a green dot for each available ticket.
The position of the dots has no relevance.
Clicking on any green dot will do.

AndrewP

Just ordered for big bank...I shall be very possesive of my green dot allocated space ;-). Bit dispointed the eticket can't be added to apple wallet though.........and that for eticket it seems to be numbered rather than match specific... (I know we don't know fixture list yet but wasn't expecting eticket to be delievered untill it was?).

Can't wait to be back at the Park though.......Gonna be a good day...

fred binneys head

It's just the way the system graphics work using a grid.
There is a green dot for each available ticket.
The position of the dots has no relevance.
Clicking on any green dot will do.
Any reason why the dot is green? Disgraceful. Unless the dots get changed to red I won’t be buying a season ticket. Maybe this is keeping sales low?

Spoonz Red E

Any reason why the dot is green? Disgraceful. Unless the dots get changed to red I won’t be buying a season ticket. Maybe this is keeping sales low?
Ah - but if you think it through you have to buy the ticket to get rid of the green.
:cool:

fred binneys head

Ah - but if you think it through you have to buy the ticket to get rid of the green.
:cool:
Yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but.

2,000 Big Bank season tickets please.

Oldsmobile-88

Reading Andy Holts(Accy Chairman)twitter earlier.I was interested to see that the STs this season at The Crown Ground(forgotten the new stadium name)are sold “buyer beware”.
There are no refunds if games have to be played behind closed doors for parts of next season.

I think the Grecians policy is full refund for the scenario I mentioned above.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Better be some signings soon or the tickets we have sold will be wanting refunds or discounts to watch an u23 team play

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
The main work (apart from the odd flyby of the ground) that the SM team seem to be doing at the moment is promoting the season ticket sales. Whilst a noble thing to do, it's a bit like flogging a dead horse whilst the supporters are seeing departures and no new signings or even whiffs of new signings and at the same time being told to be patient. Perhaps the club ought to adopt this attitude to the sale of season tickets, keep the early bird offers open until say the second week of July, when (hopefully) the supporters could get a sense of the team that KMT is forming for next season with the marquee signings tied in. Until we get news of something happening on the player front I feel their efforts are wasted.

denzel

The main work (apart from the odd flyby of the ground) that the SM team seem to be doing at the moment is promoting the season ticket sales. Whilst a noble thing to do, it's a bit like flogging a dead horse whilst the supporters are seeing departures and no new signings or even whiffs of new signings and at the same time being told to be patient. Perhaps the club ought to adopt this attitude to the sale of season tickets, keep the early bird offers open until say the second week of July, when (hopefully) the supporters could get a sense of the team that KMT is forming for next season with the marquee signings tied in. Until we get news of something happening on the player front I feel their efforts are wasted.
Second week of July is also when Boris hopefully confirms that restrictions are lifted, it seems some are waiting until then and it would seem unfair to penalise them for that.