• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

20/21 Season

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
On the bright side of staying in L2 a few of my favourite away trips are still on the radar next season(hopefully there are not restrictions for away support !)

Tranmere again means a weekend on the Wirral & a trip to Scouserland..Plus my old favourites of Morecambe,Carlisle & Port Vale.In fact anywhere in the Midlands or North..The only trips I dislike are any that involve the M25..
A weekend in the smoke as we will finally get to play Leyton Orient. And Cheltenham isnt a bad day out

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It's possible that a 9 player bench with 5 permissiblex subs will continue in to next season.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not with breaks after 22 mins please

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not with breaks after 22 mins please
They really disrupted our game plan during the play offs.

geoffwp

They really disrupted our game plan during the play offs.
That's a novel excuse for them Hants. We didn't play very well because we had a short refreshment break.🤣

Oldsmobile-88

It's possible that a 9 player bench with 5 permissiblex subs will continue in to next season.
That is not going to be good for the game in general if it happens...

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's possible that a 9 player bench with 5 permissible subs will continue in to next season.
This is a terrible idea. Surely we should be moving towards smaller squads and less players on the bench.

onemansview

My home is Chesterfield but my heart is in Tokyo
On the bright side of staying in L2 a few of my favourite away trips are still on the radar next season(hopefully there are not restrictions for away support !)

Tranmere again means a weekend on the Wirral & a trip to Scouserland..Plus my old favourites of Morecambe,Carlisle & Port Vale.In fact anywhere in the Midlands or North..The only trips I dislike are any that involve the M25..
Love going to Merseyside in general but never have had a good visit to Tranmere, all my previous visits have resulted in a drubbing over the last few seasons. Personally I would love to see Stockport and York making a comeback, they were always my favourite places to go.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
With regards to entry, could we use the gates rather than turnstiles? Ticket only.

Colesman Ballz

That is not going to be good for the game in general if it happens...
The TV companies would bleddy love it though, instant extra advertising breaks, more paid for the rights and the top end of the game gets richer still !