20/21 Season

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think Cambridge were allowed 2,000 initially as a test event(25% of capacity) but authorities got cold feet after BJs announcements last Wednesday.
A real setback for all EFL clubs.

Exmouth Town were allowed 300 last Saturday(att 297) which was a excellent crowd,well managed by the club stewards who are all volunteers.
Yes that's right , it was only the change that made it difficult to do at the last minute.

While Hants is probably correct the FA cup would be a mockery if non league clubs have fans and league ones don't.

Exehausted

No need for apologies. Your tenner will make your apology 😂
Hi Fareham Grecian. Just to say that I have written out a cheque tonight for the Adam Stansfield Foundation, it's in an envelope and it will go in the post in the morning. I made it out for £15, because that seems the least I could do for such a fantastic cause. Remind me not to bet with you again! :giggle:

Fareham Grecian

Hi Fareham Grecian. Just to say that I have written out a cheque tonight for the Adam Stansfield Foundation, it's in an envelope and it will go in the post in the morning. I made it out for £15, because that seems the least I could do for such a fantastic cause. Remind me not to bet with you again! :giggle:
Good man. UTC