• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Playoff Semifinal First Leg v Colchester (Team)

speedyflo

Last week I bought a week NowTv pass for £10 at currys online

If you get now you might just get it in time or you can now pick up in store £5 per match plus a few premierleague chucked in

Dannyred

Don’t think that offer is on currently. So you are left with a choice of a day pass for £10 or a month for £34
Yes the Sky Sports Week pass is on Now tv at 14.99

The Month deal is now £33.99

benjisheps

so there’s a host more players to be seen here: https://www.ppauk.com/event/Exeter-City-Training-Exeter-UK-13-Jun-2020/

So that leaves the unseen list to:

L.Martin
Holmes
Warren
Key
Chrisene
Dyer

I think..... :unsure:
Lee Martin is actually in these pics. Difficult to tell but in two of the pics where a group of players are talking with Dan Green he can be seen.

That would lead me to think that the two that haven't come back are Holmes and Warren as they are not in any of these or the previous pics posted on June 2nd.

A little worrying is that Nicky Law was in the previous pics posted on June 2nd but none of these most recent ones on June 13th. Hopefully he isn't the 3rd player that got a positive test!

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Spotted Ben Chrisene out for a jog the other day so he's still alive.

Nigel E

Can anyone evidence that there will be 5 subs used on match day?
Not sure if anyone else has already mentioned this, but Matt Taylor said on last night's fan forum that he will be able to make a maximum of 5 subs. So I guess clubs must have been told now.

Oldsmobile-88

Anyone who wants a programme for the unique occasion in play off history.

ryancooper327

Lee Martin is actually in these pics. Difficult to tell but in two of the pics where a group of players are talking with Dan Green he can be seen.

That would lead me to think that the two that haven't come back are Holmes and Warren as they are not in any of these or the previous pics posted on June 2nd.

A little worrying is that Nicky Law was in the previous pics posted on June 2nd but none of these most recent ones on June 13th. Hopefully he isn't the 3rd player that got a positive test!
Just posted...

ryancooper327

Were the final tests today? I can’t remember what MT said. I’m sure it was around today as he was worried any more positives.

andrew p long

Were the final tests today? I can’t remember what MT said. I’m sure it was around today as he was worried any more positives.
Yes, MT said that, including that anyone who tests positive today is entirely ruled out from the play off campaign.

Arthur Davey

Me & my buay just trying to find NowTV week pass, to use via his XBox, but option doesn’t seem to be there...am I missing someone thing?..