• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Playoff Semifinal First Leg v Colchester (Team)

Dannyred

Me & my buay just trying to find NowTV week pass, to use via his XBox, but option doesn’t seem to be there...am I missing someone thing?..
No sure through the Xbox but if you go online on the nowtv website and log on there and I think you can match it with a device.

Colchester fan

Me & my buay just trying to find NowTV week pass, to use via his XBox, but option doesn’t seem to be there...am I missing someone thing?..
I think you can buy a weeks pass on the Game web site. https://www.game.co.uk/en/now-tv-sky-sports-1-week-pass-319755

Arthur Davey

I think you can buy a weeks pass on the Game web site. https://www.game.co.uk/en/now-tv-sky-sports-1-week-pass-319755
Thanks for that 👍 I'll get the younger one on the case!

Arthur Davey

Arthur Davey

No sure through the Xbox but if you go online on the nowtv website and log on there and I think you can match it with a device.
👍 thanks for this. Give the buay a bit more homework... Probably prefer this to his maths...

ryancooper327

no positives. Good news

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just dropped through the letterbox,I only ordered it yesterday afternoon.
D5CF36EF-00F2-4729-8BC2-C25CD01FD92B.jpeg

GJW

Just dropped through the letterbox,I only ordered it yesterday afternoon.
View attachment 2903
Got mine too. It is a very good quality programme as well. Better than some I have seen at a higher level last season. The smell, ahhh the smell, of a new programme. Second most important attribute after content, the smell when you fan the pages under your nose.

Silly question. If I buy the Weeks pass on the game web site will they send something through electronically or will I need the physical pass? I’ve got a smart tv and have just signed up for Now Tv.
don't really what a 25round trip to Curry’s to pick up the pass!

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
The weekly pass is an option when you log into my account with Now TV, not generally well advertised on t'intenet. Or you could pop down to Currys and buy a weekly for a tenner