• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Playoff Semifinal First Leg v Colchester (Team)

ryancooper327

I've not seen any pictures from the training ground of Nicky Law!
Nor Deano if I’m not mistaken.

Fareham Grecian

Just seen this on Twitter. You never know...View attachment 2893
I may be being thick here, but what twitter account is that on?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Is that genuine rather than a phishing site?

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thanks, but couldn't see anything about Div 2 playoffs..
It looks like they will be commentating, from various searching, but does this help for live broadcasts where you be https://www.efl.com/iFollow/international-broadcasters/

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ten hours is what the club said. Does sound a lot but ..

It is not just the driving time. Coach drivers have to have compulsory breaks/swap over. Players need toilet breaks. Players need to train somewhere. Players need to eat.

and the coach has to be on time. Fans can afford to run risks on this, but the club can’t afford to arrive late to the stadium/ cut back preparation time

Colchester fan

I have noticed you all talking about Now TV and Sports passes. If you (Or one of your family!) shop at Tesco you can use their vouchers to buy a monthly Sports pass for £11.33 in voucher value, that will cover all play off games and prem games for that period of time. https://www.nowtv.com/tescocc

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ten hours is what the club said. Does sound a lot but ..

It is not just the driving time. Coach drivers have to have compulsory breaks/swap over. Players need toilet breaks. Players need to train somewhere. Players need to eat.

and the coach has to be on time. Fans can afford to run risks on this, but the club can’t afford to arrive late to the stadium/ cut back preparation time
Actual round trip driving time just under 9 hours. Comfort breaks and food say 3 hours total and Taylor has already said no point in turning up early as not allowed into ground until relatively close to kick off so probably time away from Devon between 15 to 16 hours.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
As we know match will be covered both on Sky and TalkSport each of which will be wheeling out summarisers with links to the Clubs. Happy with Clinton he works for both although probably more for TalkSport than Sky. So who does that leave....please don’t let it be Tisdale.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ok.
It looks like they will be commentating, from various searching, but does this help for live broadcasts where you be https://www.efl.com/iFollow/international-broadcasters/
Ok Thanks. I'll check it out

OmanGrecian

I may be being thick here, but what twitter account is that on?
Someone else posted it, but it looks like it’s affiliated to Cadbury’s