• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Director for the Day

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Nearly a winner then Jim!

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Another update from NLM ...

I'm very pleased to announce that Tony Wijaszko who was first on
the list of potential winners for this game, is the lucky winner
of the prize for our League 1 match ECFC v Oldham on Saturday 6th
March

Tony will be bringing his friend David Gillam with him as his
guest.

Also on the 'missed out' list were Martyn Snow; Alan McDonagh;
Brett Sharp; Richard Johnson; Andrew Brimblecombe; Luke J Davies;
Robert Somerwill; Tim Gillingham; Paul Southard; Nigel Ralph;
Brenda Knill; Rosemary Garnham; Simon Burfitt; R Humphrey; Liam
Martin; Julian Sheldon-Smith; Dan Ecclestone; and Richard
Saunders.

The geographical spread for this match was eleven in Exeter; five
other EX postcodes [Exmouth (2), Cullompton, Barnstable, and
Axminster; one from another Devon postcode [Moretonhamstead]; and
three from outside Devon [Combe St. Nicholas; Chippenham; and

London].

Seven on the list didn't have e-mail addresses shown this time
and only one had no phone number shown.

Don't forget if you are lucky enough to be drawn I have to
contact you and if you don't have an e-mail address or an up to
date phone number then you run the risk of me not being able to
get hold of you in time so why not check and update them (if
necessary) yourself by going to www.ecfcst.org.uk/members - you
will need to register if you haven't already with your membership
number.

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
TRUST DRAW FOR DIRECTORS' BOX PLACES FOR OUR LEAGUE 1 MATCH ECFCV WALSALL ON SATURDAY 26TH MARCH I'm very pleased to announce that Matt Moore, who was first onthe list of potential winners for this game, is the lucky winnerof the prize for our League 1 match ECFC v Walsall on Saturday26th March – Matt’s phone number was incorrect but luckily hise-mail was right. Matt will be bringing his friend Joe Evans with him as his guest.

Also on the ‘missed out’ list were Rob Paddon; Lee Jameson;Alison Brooking; Craig Taylor; Ronald Sloman; Roger Monksummers;Darren Haldane Smith; Oliver Bignell; Corinne Cunningham; JamesNicholls; Chris Whiffin; Brian O'Sullivan; Colin Stanley; MichaelMills; Geoffrey Higgins; and John Carter.

The geographical spread for this match was [only] three inExeter; two from other EX postcodes [Woodbury and Dawlish]; twofrom another Devon postcodes [Plymouth and Paignton]; and threefrom outside Devon [Bristol; London; Bournemouth, Dorset; Derby;Gillingham, Dorset; Leeds, West Yorkshire; London; Nottingham;Edinburgh, Scotland; and Thailand].

Six on the list didn't have e-mail addresses shown this time andthree had no phone number shown. Don't forget if you are lucky enough to be drawn I have tocontact you and if you don't have an e-mail address or an up todate phone number then you run the risk of me not being able toget hold of you in time so why not check and update them (ifnecessary) yourself by going to www.ecfcst.org.uk/members - youwill need to register if you haven't already with your membershipnumber.

Last edited:

axred

Nice to see Axminster keeps getting mentioned , our 1000 leaflet drop must of brought in a good few new members

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Also on the ‘missed out’ list were Rob Paddon; Lee Jameson;Alison Brooking; Craig Taylor; Ronald Sloman; Roger Monksummers;Darren Haldane Smith; Oliver Bignell; Corinne Cunningham; JamesNicholls; Chris Whiffin; Brian O'Sullivan; Colin Stanley; MichaelMills; Geoffrey Higgins; and John Carter.
That would have been interesting. Scummer isn't he?

:D

Jim Shepherd

I'm very pleased to announce that Adam Wheatley, 14, who was again FIFTH [so two teams in a row it’s gone to the 5th person] on the list of potential winners for this game, is the lucky winner of the prize for our League 1 match ECFC v Leyton Orient on Saturday 10th April.

The first person, George Griffiths is away on an Exeter Holiday; the second, Paul Keast, is unable to get down as he’s an Exile; the third, Eric Snowdon, is unfortunately having to work as it’s their busiest time of year; and the fourth is currently working overseas.

This brought me to Adam who accepted straight away and is bringing his Father, Guy.

Also on the ‘missed out’ list were Roger Conway [who of course will be in the Box anyway representing the Trust on the Board]; Philip Short; T Skinner; Stuart Nuttall; Julie M Tiley; Peter Baker; Gary Salter; Neil Pym; Stuart Summers; Stuart Seldon; Elizabeth D Harris; Michael Hunt; Tim Rawlings; and Paul Beer.

The geographical spread of the nineteen drawn out for this match was seven in Exeter; four from other EX postcodes [Silverton, Okehampton, Exmouth, and Axminster]; none from another Devon postcodes; and eight from outside Devon [Warrington, Cheshire; Basingstoke, Hants; Taunton (2), South Petherton Watchet, and Minehead, Somerset; Crickhowell, Powys; and SE10, London;].

Seven on the list didn't have e-mail addresses shown this time and two had no phone number shown plus one whose phone was wrong.

Don't forget if you are lucky enough to be drawn I have to contact you and if you don't have an e-mail address or an up to date phone number then you run the risk of me not being able to get hold of you in time so why not check and update them (if necessary) yourself by going to www.ecfcst.org.uk/members - you will need to register if you haven't already with your membership number.

Cheers, Neil Le Milliere

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Also on the ‘missed out’ list were Roger Conway [who of course will be in the Box anyway representing the Trust on the Board]; Philip Short; T Skinner; Stuart Nuttall; Julie M Tiley; Peter Baker; Gary Salter; Neil Pym; Stuart Summers; Stuart Seldon; Elizabeth D Harris; Michael Hunt; Tim Rawlings; and Paul Beer.
Kyunghee larging it on a freebie - I'm sure there's some irony in there somewhere....

Oh, and shame Red the Paper and City Casual just missed out. Or maybe not.

:D

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
City Casual on the Directors Box, they had a lucky escape :D

Jim Shepherd

I'm very pleased to announce that Nick Brister, who was third on the list of potential winners for this game, is the lucky winner of the prize for our League 1 match ECFC v Charlton on Saturday 24th April.

The first person, Christopher Mitchell, and the second person, Gareth Osment, were both unable to get to the Park for the game so the prize passed to Nick.

Nick accepted straight away and is bringing his friend Adrian Cornelius who will be joining the Trust to come along.

Also on the ‘missed out’ list were Stephen Tanner, Julie Slack, Jenny Lumley, Simon Minting, Bill Gubb, Mark Beveridge, Brian Downton, Andy Fooks, Steve Cruwys, Glen Newson, Peter John Yates, Jolyon West (& Vivienne Boey), Matt O'Brien. Gordon Spry, and D L Herniman.

The geographical spread of the eighteen drawn out for this match was eight in Exeter; five from other EX postcodes [Sidmouth, Barnstaple, Axminster, Cullompton, and Whimple]; five from another Devon postcodes; and five from outside Devon [Chard, Somerset; Winnersh, Berkshire; Bridgwater, Somerset; Taunton, Somerset; and Ilkley, West Yorkshire].

Ten on the list didn't have e-mail addresses shown this time and three had no phone number shown.

Don't forget if you are lucky enough to be drawn I have to contact you and if you don't have an e-mail address or an up to date phone number then you run the risk of me not being able to get hold of you in time so why not check and update them (if necessary) yourself by going to www.ecfcst.org.uk/members - you will need to register if you haven't already with your membership number.

Jim Shepherd

I'm very pleased to announce that Tony Greenaway, who was first on the list of potential winners for this game, is the lucky winner of the prize for our League 1 match ECFC v Huddersfield on Saturday 8th May.

Tony had to do some re-arranging to enable him to come along and will be bringing his son Ryan as his guest.

Also on the ‘missed out’ list were George Jowitt, Kirsty Smith Yates, Joanne Barnes, Malcolm West, Andrew Combstock, Jim Shepherd, Michael Sinclair, George Noble, Gary Thorne, Jessie Russell, George Prouse, C R Stuart, Ian Taylor Scott, Gary Hardy, Gareth Hughes, Colin Raffell, Jonathan Beddall, and Edward Beattie.

The geographical spread of the nineteen drawn out for this match was eight in Exeter; eight from other EX postcodes [Seaton, Honiton, Dawlish, Blackborough, Barnstaple, Axminster, Sidmouth, and Newton Poppleford]; and three from outside Devon [Curryrivel, Somerset; N13, London; and Southampton, Hants].

Seven on the list didn't have e-mail addresses shown this time and two had no phone number shown.