• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Director for the Day

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
bad luck jim i guess ...

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
bad luck jim i guess ...
Twice is definitely bad luck!

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
That would have been interesting. Scummer isn't he?

:D
Lee? Yes, and currently to be seen on the BBC in their "Town Hall debate" as he's the Labour candidate for Newquay (whatever the constituency is called).

Jim Shepherd

Things just get worse :D

Jim Shepherd

I'm very pleased to announce that Katrina Wyatt, who was first on the list of potential winners for this game, is the lucky winner of the prize for our League 1 match ECFC v Colchester on Saturday 7th August.

Katrina will be bringing her husband Robin Durie as her guest and their three children will be joining them in the seats. The whole family are Big Bank regulars.

On the ‘missed out’ list were: Steve Smith; Tony Matthews; David Jenkin; R A Davey; Alan C Smith; Craig Gibson; Darren Snow; Trevor Pym; Mark Galt; M J Howard; Graeme Marshall; Robert Seward; and Tom Eaglestone.

The geographical spread of the fourteen drawn out for this match was four in Exeter; three from other EX postcodes [Axminster, Feniton, and Exmouth]; one from elsewhere in Devon [Livermead, Torquay] and six from outside Devon [Leamington Spa, Warwickshire; Hucknall, Notts; Grays, Essex; Taunton, Somerset; Bristol; and Windsor, Berkshire].

Five on the list didn't have e-mail addresses shown this time and but everyone had a phone number shown.

Don't forget if you are lucky enough to be drawn I have to contact you and if you don't have an e-mail address or an up to date phone number then you run the risk of me not being able to get hold of you in time so why not check and update them (if necessary) yourself by going to www.ecfcst.org.uk/members - you will need to register if you haven't already with your membership number.
Congrats Mrs Jambo, Jambo and the Jamblettes. Enjoy

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
well done to the jambos ... Jim, still dont understand yr earlier comment - were you close on the Ipswich one?

Jim Shepherd

I'm very pleased to announce that Gary Norton, who was second on the list of potential winners for this game, is the lucky winner of the prize for our League Cup match ECFC v Ipswich Tuesday 10th August. Chris Miller, who was first on the list was unable to take up the prize due to another commitment.

Gary will be bringing his 7 year old son Miles and signing him up to the Trust on the night as his guest.

On the ‘missed out’ list were: Stuart Hurcomb; Andy Bratt; James Lloyd Stuart; Sarah Jane Short; Norman Lodge; Russell Gray; Robert Bell; Sam Doble; Harriet Finch; Rose Cridland; Jack Moyle; Edward Eugene Woodward; Malcolm Weaver; Rachel Newland; Nathan Southard; James McNamara; and Barry Hayes.

The geographical spread of the nineteen drawn out for this match was twelve in Exeter; four from other EX postcodes [Dawlish, Honiton, Cullompton, and Exmouth]; none from elsewhere in Devon; and three from outside Devon [Wistaston, Crewe; Redruth, Cornwall, and Taunton, Somerset].

Eleven on the list didn't have e-mail addresses shown this time and with two also not having a phone number shown so would have been very hard to get hold of!

Don't forget if you are lucky enough to be drawn I have to contact you and if you don't have an e-mail address or an up to date phone number then you run the risk of me not being able to get hold of you in time so why not check and update them (if necessary) yourself by going to www.ecfcst.org.uk/members - you will need to register if you haven't already with your membership number.

Cheers, Neil Le Milliere
Check your contact details HERE

jambo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Congrats Mrs Jambo, Jambo and the Jamblettes. Enjoy
We certainly did - very much! Thanks to all involved for making this possible.

Amongst the highlights - talking with World Cup Final lino & City diehard Mike Mullarkey before the game; telling Norrie how much he's appreciated by exewebbers at half-time; & talking with Mr Tisdale (Paul's dad) after the game.

Mackster

We certainly did - very much! Thanks to all involved for making this possible.

Amongst the highlights - talking with World Cup Final lino & City diehard Mike Mullarkey before the game; telling Norrie how much he's appreciated by exewebbers at half-time; & talking with Mr Tisdale (Paul's dad) after the game.
I like it Jambo. Did you tell Norrie not to worry about the faux "the club has got under my skin" comments and be content with having an 800+ thread dedicated to him. He's up there with Jonah as the most discussed individual at the club and he's now part of the furniture.

jambo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Norrie - a keen follower of fashion - was only too aware of the impression he's been making on the exeweb fashionistas, Mackster. He sees it as being part of his remit, & assured me he wouldn't be charging the Club any overtime for undertaking this aspect of his work.