• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Director for the Day

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
talking with World Cup Final lino & City diehard Mike Mullarkey before the game
Was his lad there? ;)

jambo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Was his lad there? ;)
Aye.

Next...

Jim Shepherd

And the thank-yous after Ipswich:

Neil, Just a quick email to say thank you on behalf of my son Miles and myself for a fantastic evening last night, the hospitality extended to us was of an exceptional standard which made the treat all the more enjoyable.
Please pass on my thanks to all concerned especially Denise Watts / Steve Perryman who made an extra special effort to ensure we were included and not just left to our own devices.
Keep up the good work and "UP THE CITY"

Regards, Gary Norton

And Colchester

Dear Neil

Thank you so much for a wonderful afternoon! I felt so spoilt and it was great to have an opportunity to meet and chat with so many interesting people. Thank you also for ensuring the late equaliser, truly the icing on the cake!

All the very best, Mr and Mrs Jambo

Jim Shepherd

I'm pleased to announce that Trevor Bates, who was first on the list of potential winners for this game, is the lucky winner of the prize for our League 1 match ECFC v Charlton on Saturday 4th September.
Trevor is yet to decide who the lucky person is that will accompany him.

On the ‘missed out’ list were: William Robinson, Garry Morris, Sarah at Beachside Caravans, Anthony Evans, Anthony Hoskin, Michael Watkins, Patrick O'Shea, Simon Hitchman, Andrew Clamp, Shaun McGahon, Gavin Rice, Jonathan Paul Gibbons, David Sweetland, Chris Longstaff, Patrick Cunningham, Lucinda Clarke, Nicola Finch, Nick Jarvis, and Benjamin Ahrends.

The geographical spread of the twenty drawn out for this match was nine in Exeter; five from other EX postcodes [Dawlish, Crediton, Tiverton, North Tawton, and Exmouth]; none from elsewhere in Devon; and six from outside Devon [Southampton; Callington, Cornwall; Sale, Cheshire; Hammersmith, London; W6, London; and E9, London.

Eight on the list didn't have e-mail addresses shown this time and four not having a phone number shown – one of these had neither and was very hard to get hold of but it was worth it as he was the winner and accepted!

Don't forget if you are lucky enough to be drawn I have to contact you and if you don't have an e-mail address or an up to date phone number then you run the risk of me not being able to get hold of you in time so why not check and update them (if necessary) yourself by going to www.ecfcst.org.uk/members - you will need to register if you haven't already with your membership number.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Did we have one for the Bristol Rovers game?

I can only see the Colchester and Ipswich ones prior to charlton ..

Jim Shepherd

Did we have one for the Bristol Rovers game?

I can only see the Colchester and Ipswich ones prior to charlton ..
There was a draw, I believe, which is the one you now see for the Charlton game.
NLM did tell me on saturday the reason why it didn't go ahead but I don't remember fully. I think it had something to do with extra guests in the Directors' Box due to the circumstances the game was played under.

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ah thanks Jim - fully understood and appreciated ...

Just wanted to check...

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Details for this Saturday's director for the day are up on the Trust website; http://www.ecfcst.org.uk/news/171/15/Director-for-the-Day-Draw-details-announced/

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Where's the missed out list?