• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Umm... there was multiple
Before today? I missed them! Been youtubing every name that pops up, no matter how implausible

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Before today? I missed them! Been youtubing every name that pops up, no matter how implausible
Jesus ed I edited within seconds man, you're on it

exespur

Can we expect another signing 😍

ryancooper327

Oh wait, was this FC Halifax? I spent too long trying to work out a player with those initials FFS

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
I would still like another forward if possible, that's where I would spend any spare money
Not for me as another striker would freeze Sonny out of the picture which would be a backward step

Grecian Max

Oh wait, was this FC Halifax? I spent too long trying to work out a player with those initials FFS
Correct!

(sorry if I caused too much Googling during work hours)

fred binneys head

I’ve been spending months trying to find a player with the initials FFS.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
On the face of it these look like 2 really good signings. Add to these Purrington and Harris and its undeniably been a really good window which is notoriously difficult, particularly for clubs like us, in January.

So perhaps the doomers who were stressing 2 weeks into the window will learn to chill out a bit and realise most business is done late in January.......oh but we haven't signed a striker and we probably won't, what a massive fuk up from the club, we're a shambles, we were promised a striker, the communication is shit blah blah feckin blah.

The 4 signings thus far and the 2 recent away league wins have made this month look incredible if you think where we were 6 weeks ago.

Grecian Max

On the face of it these look like 2 really good signings. Add to these Purrington and Harris and its undeniably been a really good window which is notoriously difficult, particularly for clubs like us, in January.
Very good window thus far

Another forward and midfielder and it's arguably one of the best Jan windows

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well I'm chuffed with our business today.

Eisa has a proven goal record at this level. I have no qualms about him whatsoever.

Alli is exactly the kind of player at the right age that we should be opening the purse strings for.

Would still like one more striker, of a similar age to Alli, on a permanent deal. And if I'm being really greedy then a Kev MacDonald type in centre mid - someone with expeand a physical presence. But I reckon tha midfielder is unlikely.