• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Caldwell out?

Gary Caldwell as our manager

• In

Votes: 229 59.9%
  • Out

Votes: 153 40.1%

• Total voters

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Besides, he probably said that as a mitigating circumstance to try and avoid a ban.
Of course, but what's said on oath is then on public record. If he's said on oath that impacts his ability to carry out the role, then it is established isn't it, when it comes to the legality of contract law etc? Anyway, I'm not sure how black and white what was said in court was. He's skating on pretty thin ice though, if he's one year through a three year deal and the club decide they want rid.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
spent a lot of time in seaton in the tisdale years, never saw or heard of the cheese being about....as you say egg, proper chaps were few and far between. I understand it’s far more presentable these days mind…
During Covid the ****£r used to go into same bagel place as me in Bath as it was on the same road as his sports therapy business. Seething behind him, whilst he chatted away to the guy behind the till. Always took ages as well, even though it was 1 in 1 out and everyone was waiting in the freezing cold. **** 😂

tom_ecfc

There’s nothing to say he couldn’t employ a driver and thus be able to carry out that part of his job at least as easily as previously.
Interesting that the new vacancy for ‘Head of Coaching & Player Development‘ lists under ‘Section 2 Qualifications, CPR & Person Specification’ that an ‘Essential’ requirement is ‘Current full and clean driving licence’.

IMG_0943.jpeg

Bat Fastard

During Covid the ****£r used to go into same bagel place as me in Bath as it was on the same road as his sports therapy business. Seething behind him, whilst he chatted away to the guy behind the till. Always took ages as well, even though it was 1 in 1 out and everyone was waiting in the freezing cold. **** 😂
Sounds like the proper chap we all know and love…first world problems mate!

Grecian Max

Interesting that the new vacancy for ‘Head of Coaching & Player Development‘ lists under ‘Section 2 Qualifications, CPR & Person Specification’ that an ‘Essential’ requirement is ‘Current full and clean driving licence’.

View attachment 13514
I'm liking this, let's massively snowball it into an SGM resolution, the Trust crusties will be panicking they didn't tie up the shit driver loophole

Grecian Max

Sounds like the proper chap we all know and love…first world problems mate!
Bagelgate was about as dramatic as it got in my time in Bath

Shouldn’t the director of football be going with GC on these imaginary road trips anyway…

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster

View attachment 13514
I'm struggling to find it bit I downloaded the Managers application pack (just in case no one applied for our Poison Chalice of a job of course) but can't find it. However, I'm pretty confident that "current full & clean driving licence" was essential in that.
Surely as a Fan Owned Club US OWNERS should be able to easily obtain a copy ?

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Shouldn’t the director of football be going with GC on these imaginary road trips anyway…
Who's that? Tagg or Flitcroft?

Wait till its Tisdale as the board respond to the the poor form and bring him in to Perryman Caldwell

Who's that? Tagg or Flitcroft?

Wait till its Tisdale as the board respond to the the poor form and bring him in to Perryman Caldwell
Flitcroft, but I’m sure they could take Taggy for a jolly boys outing…