• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Merchandise.

Number13

I emailed the club shop a week or so back - no reply - it is an area that seriously needs looking at. It was probably better in the small space it was in in the Conference!!!

i8cornwall

Congrats on the new born for August. You can buy exeter city related ones on amazon. I agree though, crazy that there are no baby related items. Any dad who's an exeter city fan would want to buy one.
Thank you, I'll have a look on there.

Clubs loss is Amazon's gain.

Grecian68

it's called incompetence or any number of similar adjectives.
If I was this incompetent in my job, I’d be disciplined, or fired.

Grecian68

I emailed the club shop a week or so back - no reply - it is an area that seriously needs looking at. It was probably better in the small space it was in in the Conference!!!
Bring back Kelly.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I emailed the club shop a week or so back - no reply - it is an area that seriously needs looking at.
Wouldn't have happened under Mike Cooper's watch!

Pete F

email [email protected] direct and he will get back to you.

Pete F

Thank you, I'll have a look on there.

Clubs loss is Amazon's gain.
Congratulations on your news have you seen these items are listed on the club webshop?: ACCESSORIES – Page 2 – Exeter City Club Shop (exetercityfc.com)

exeips

Congratulations on your news have you seen these items are listed on the club webshop?: ACCESSORIES – Page 2 – Exeter City Club Shop (exetercityfc.com)
I've been looking for baby grows on the website for along time so it's good to see there's something finally on the shop site. (y)

Students go home in the off-season.
As said.....when they are in town of course.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
email [email protected] direct and he will get back to you.
If this person is the best person for the club shop please put the information on the club shop website page. There are clearly issues with communication and as helpful as your message is trying to be it's not a solution to what is clearly an issue/s