• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Merchandise.

dontpassback

If you don’t communicate with your customer base,it won’t end well,it’s not rocket science,it’s just good business sense

i8cornwall

Congratulations on your news have you seen these items are listed on the club webshop?: ACCESSORIES – Page 2 – Exeter City Club Shop (exetercityfc.com)
Ah brilliant! Thank you for that!

tom_ecfc

tom_ecfc

Exeter Cathedral Xmas market has just announced its plans for 2023. They are now offering pop up 1 day gazebos and 2 week rents of chalets alongside full term (1month rents). I know the Devon County Show rents were too high, so wonder what the rates for this would be?

ECFC Retail

Exeter Cathedral Xmas market has just announced its plans for 2023. They are now offering pop up 1 day gazebos and 2 week rents of chalets alongside full term (1month rents). I know the Devon County Show rents were too high, so wonder what the rates for this would be?
Hi Nick from the shop here... I have had a look at this, for a decent size "chalet" its £8000.00 together with staffing costs I don't think it would be profitable. Hopefully we will be popping up in Princesshay again this year.

Its taken a while for me to get on exeweb, but hopefully I can answer retail questions going forward.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hi Nick from the shop here... I have had a look at this, for a decent size "chalet" its £8000.00 together with staffing costs I don't think it would be profitable. Hopefully we will be popping up in Princesshay again this year.

Its taken a while for me to get on exeweb, but hopefully I can answer retail questions going forward.
When I was on the Trust Board we purchased a small gazebo. It must still be around somewhere. It was used a few times at the Respect Festival and (below) at the Family Fun Day in 2018 (possibly also 2019).
20180623_102959.jpg

ECFC Retail

When I was on the Trust Board we purchased a small gazebo. It must still be around somewhere. It was used a few times at the Respect Festival and (below) at the Family Fun Day in 2018 (possibly also 2019).
View attachment 11816
Hi Pete, we have the retail HUB now.
We used it last year in Princesshay, it was fairly successful after a few teething problems and we are looking to grow business this year (hopefully in the same spot).

Attachments

tom_ecfc

Wow, that is a huge cost!

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hi Pete, we have the retail HUB now.
We used it last year in Princesshay, it was fairly successful after a few teething problems and we are looking to grow business this year (hopefully in the same spot).
Ah yes, of course. I forgot that "derr....." 🤣
We had a smaller version of that some years ago. I think we were loaned it from some kind souls. We had it in Catherine Street l (see below, again, with me in it! - 2017). Back in the "Conference days" we also had a retail Barrow in the square in the Guildhall Centre.

2017-05-27 17.33.02.jpg

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hope you removed the graffiti.