• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Alex Hartridge

Pmc grecian

Alex is going to be a top centre half he has so much ability he will be playing in the championship very soon utc

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hartridge is a quality player and I think will continue to play at this level if not above; I can’t say the same about Diabate who lacks that bit of class on the ball to play at a certain level. Both clearly good enough for us.
Mmm. Hartridge 119 first team appearances so far, Diabate just 43. A tad early to be prognosticating on his career Max ?

Grecian Max

Mmm. Hartridge 119 first team appearances so far, Diabate just 43. A tad early to be prognosticating on his career Max ?
It’s just my opinion -he can play another 76 games that won’t magically make him comfortable on the ball.

And I’m not saying he should doss it with Ben Seymour, he’s good enough for us on and off the bench. Do you genuinely think he will make the top 2 levels and have you seen what CB have to do to be that good? Using my own eyes he’s nowhere near Prem or Champ and never will because he can’t pick a pass/run with the ball with enough ease.

Last edited:

Pmc grecian

It’s just my opinion -he can play another 76 games that won’t magically make him comfortable on the ball.

And I’m not saying he should doss it with Ben Seymour, he’s good enough for us on and off the bench. Do you genuinely think he will make the top 2 levels and have you seen what CB have to do to be that good? Using my own eyes he’s nowhere near Prem or Champ and never will because he can’t pick a pass/run with the ball with enough ease.
As I said he will be playing in the championship soon they will see the potential in Alex

Colesman Ballz

He suffered more than most from Covid, in losing out on getting used to men's football in non league. When down to injuries MT brought him into the team he was raw, and obviously under instruction to keep to simple passes etc. Prior to his latest foot injury he was putting in some dominant performances and his confidence had grown immeasurably. I don't know what heights his career will reach, but I am not foolish enough to write off further progression at this early stage. Satanage wrote him off early doors and now have egg all over their faces. Their loss is our gain !

lamrobhero

I wonder if a spell in central midfield might benefit Alex to develop his passing skills

iscalad

I wonder if a spell in central midfield might benefit Alex to develop his passing skills
No.

Grecianman135

Could always stick James Scott in at CB while we're at it,he's got the build 😉 jokes aside I hope he proves wrong,but just can't see it.. seems to have the wrong mentality.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm not sure how playing CM helps develop your passing?

Bat Fastard

I'm not sure how playing CM helps develop your passing?
especially if aimson's booting it over your head