• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Alex Hartridge

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Replay a week Tuesday?
With points deduction ;)

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
best to make the most of seeing Alex Hartridge this season. Having proved himself as an automatic first choice in a mid table League One side there will be plenty of suitors when he is out of contract and available on a free (unless GC can persuade him to sign a new contract)

Mr Jinx

best to make the most of seeing Alex Hartridge this season. Having proved himself as an automatic first choice in a mid table League One side there will be plenty of suitors when he is out of contract and available on a free (unless GC can persuade him to sign a new contract)
I wouldn't go out of my way to keep him if I were GC.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's really interesting that Hartridge divides opinion.

Some really rate him while others really don't. I'm probably somewhere in the middle towards rating him due to his age and the fact he's left footed. I'm not sure he is capable of playing higher than league 1 but he's certainly more than useful for us.

Philecfc

I am on the I rate him side. He had a bad ran in the last few games but I am sure he will improve with age and would
love to see him be the back bone of our team in a few years time

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I rate both Hartridge and Diabate very highly.

Avening Posse

I also rate Hartridge. Most of the season he was solid. He does make the odd mistake but overall decent. His form dropped at the end of the season but the midfield in those games was also very shaky which may have contributed to making the defence look bad

grecIAN Harris

I genuinely don't understand how anybody doesn't rate him. He's solid in the tackle, decent enough in the air, comfortable on the ball. The things he does lack is a turn of pace and some good looks. When Alex is solid, City are solid. It is fair to say though that he has had a bit of a wobble since the Lincoln game when he got himself stupidly sent off but I'm sure with the break over the close season he will come back all guns blazing again for next season.

Grecian Max

Hartridge is a quality player and I think will continue to play at this level if not above; I can’t say the same about Diabate who lacks that bit of class on the ball to play at a certain level. Both clearly good enough for us.

Antony Moxey

When Alex is solid, City are solid.
Indeed. However too often he isn’t unfortunately.