• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Rumours etc

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Please no former players.
That's G-I-G banned from this tread then

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Excuse my ignorance but is Caprice contracted for next season?
If he isn’t I’d be looking elsewhere TBH. Time to move on for both parties IMO.
Yes. IIRC he got a 2 year extension in the first half of last year taking him to summer 2024.

Rosencrantz

I think Jake is a good player but I find him frustrating to watch because he doesn't appear to be switched on all game and can play very risk free, choosing to cut back a lot. There are times when his movement ahead of the centre back, Sweenz or Hartridge, is static on the touchline near the halfway line making himself easy to mark and closing off space for the player to move into giving them fewer options. Then he will do something amazing and beat his man. It's what you know he is capable of against what he actually produces for a lot of the game. When he is on it he is almost unplayable, it's just getting in to that mindset more consistently.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jordan Moore-Taylors contract is up this summer. I have no doubt he would be interested in coming back down here. Whether the club see it that way remains to be seen. He would be a perfect replacement for Grounds.
Couldn't wait to leave when the messiah left. No thanks.

tavyred

Yep.
There was no local boy sentiment from him when he understandably put his career first a few years back, the same should be true when we look at his possible return.

Would imagine he'd
Yep.
There was no local boy sentiment from him when he understandably put his career first a few years back, the same should be true when we look at his possible return.
Gary Caldwell doesn't strike me as someone whose overly sentimental.

My bet would be that JMT will end up at Newport County where he'd be a replacement for that other aging City old boy, Scott Bennett.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
The good thing about GC is that his contact book goes further than players who played for us 10 years ago.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
The good thing about GC is that his contact book goes further than players who played for us 10 years ago.
To those who played for him...! :p

Grecian Max

Would imagine he'd
Gary Caldwell doesn't strike me as someone whose overly sentimental.

My bet would be that JMT will end up at Newport County where he'd be a replacement for that other aging City old boy, Scott Bennett.
Think JMT is better than that, maybe Swindon or Wrexham

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Think JMT is better than that, maybe Swindon or Wrexham
Maybe, but JMT has been very injury prone and hasn't played since 3rd December. I'd say he's not a priority signing for anyone.