• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Rumours etc

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
If FGR don't want to offer JMT a new contract after the season they've had, why would we want him?

Bridgy 81

If FGR don't want to offer JMT a new contract after the season they've had, why would we want him?
I recall him having some injuries when he was with us, which I appreciate can happen to anyone, but he also seems to have missed a lot of matches over the years for both MK Dons and FGR.
Not sure why, but maybe injury issues have persisted for him?

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
Now, if we're going down the veteran former City defender returning for one last hurrah route, maybe we should look to a certain Birmingham defender?
Isn’t there a North Devon farm in need of an extra pair of hands? 😉

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Please no former players.

suffolklad

Am I the only one that actively rates Caprice?
No I do, for me he's better than JK, he a far better crosser of the ball and quicker. The only reason that he's asked to play o the left is because JK can't.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Please no former players.
"Sorry, Ollie, I know you want to suddenly abandon your Premier League career and return home, but we don't want you back."

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Personally I would not be interested in signing JMT as the only players who should attract our interest ought to be better than the ones we presently have.

iscalad

No. I think he does OK in most matches. I'd have him here next season.

chunkymorrinmunter

Nope I do

Colesman Ballz

Personally I would not be interested in signing JMT as the only players who should attract our interest ought to be better than the ones we presently have.
Agreed. He has recurring injury problems and the manner of his departure left a nasty taste. He thought he was too good for us in League 2, why would we even consider wanting him back for League 1 ? He did a good job for us at the time but he is "yesterday's man".