• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City v Argyle - Matchday Thread

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sigh. His comments were I'll informed and stupid. Thus creating a simple team talk. It created something unnecessary. Cambridge bringing the cameras in. It adds unnecessary pressure

It's about recognition without going overboard. If we lose today, our build up will look completely overboard imho. But look let's wait n see. As stated elsewhere, GC will be a hero. Let's hope he's a hero.

Some managers do this and fair play, everyone approaches things differently and as said, mine is a personal opinion. I recognise why and understand, it's just not for me
Sigh. Going to the game?

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just been listening to Radio Devon. I can't believe there are City fans who are still talking about relegation. What are they like??

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
You realise Lowe's approach was exactly what you're advocating don't you? Just another game...who gives a shit about Exeter...
Agreed you beat me to it the loud mouthed Scouse Git showed a total disrespect for us.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just been listening to Radio Devon. I can't believe there are City fans who are still talking about relegation. What are they like??
Same here but dismayed when Giler, Banksy & more importantly Taggy don't care about LoanGyle promotion
They are all off my Grecian Xmas card list. UTC

Reactions: Ash

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Sat next to someone in the Real Ale bar who just pulled out a Ginsters pasty! He's a City fan 😮 Apparently a friend of @iscalad

iscalad

Sat next to someone in the Real Ale bar who just pulled out a Ginsters pasty! He's a City fan 😮 Apparently a friend of @iscalad
I've never met him ffs. Mind you I nearly threw up over Hants when I saw it.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

iscalad

Shame McDonald is missing. Still UTC.

crocks

No Harper or Mcdonald in the squad. Nobody there really to break up play in midfield

denzel

Do they still sponsor them? Or is it just a taste issue??