• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Sonny Cox

Exehausted

Build up to Sonny's goal starts at 12:30 -
I really enjoy these Bath City highlights, especially with Sonny doing so well and also the former City players featuring prominently.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
I really enjoy these Bath City highlights, especially with Sonny doing so well and also the former City players featuring prominently.
Let him stay at Bath for another month or so and then recall him for the final four of five weeks of the season once we’re safe 😬 A taste of League One football before the end of the season could could really inspire him going into next season.

tonykellowfan

He has bulked up a bit which is good. Still not sure he has the engine though for mens football yet.

denzel

He has bulked up a bit which is good. Still not sure he has the engine though for mens football yet.
He's playing men's football now

Grecian Max

One delightful surprise - I didn't know that just a couple of weeks ago Twerton had finally been de-classified as a league stadium (legacy of the Gas camping there many years back), which means that you can now enjoy a pint or two of Gem there while actually watching the match - Heaven!
Those that know how have been drinking cans at Twerton for years 😉

But that’s actually great news. Bath City are the only other team I’ve become faintly attached to having been a semi regular for 3/4 years when I lived there. Great club and the stand along the side reminds me of our very own cowshed in a way. Jerry Gill not all that popular at the moment, probably need a new face but I think he has links with the board etc. A mini Tisdale perhaps.

Grecian Max

He’s not a runner though. Plenty of examples of players who move cleverly, not quickly.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
He’s not a runner though. Plenty of examples of players who move cleverly, not quickly.
Teddy Sheringham being a really good example of this.

Avening Posse

My pal who attends the Bath games reckons Sonny's performance the other night was his strongest to date for them. He also said people from City were up there having a careful watch, which has not always happened at the other games

tonykellowfan

That's fair enough, but an awful lot of pro football now is based around pressing the opposition from the front.

Stansfield is such a good example of a player with great energy, Nombe too.

Colesman Ballz

That's fair enough, but an awful lot of pro football now is based around pressing the opposition from the front.

Stansfield is such a good example of a player with great energy, Nombe too.
Even Tony Kellow wasn't exactly a paragon of "greased lightning" but he didn't have too shabby a career either ! ;)