• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Whilst eagerly awaiting news of Gary’s next big signings on here I idly thumbed the ad on the top of the thread for ordering your brand new Fisker electric car.Very nice reading until I got to the £59000 price ( unless you order a basic model which presumably comes without wheels and a steering wheel.)No doubt as soon as you scrape together some money for it , after a couple of years they’ll say it doesn’t meet the prevailing inc standards and is out of date. Goodness knows how the average punter will afford the things.
Sorry for diverting the thread , back to waiting for the announcements……

Grecian Ed

Millwall tracking Nombe….

Banksy

Millwall tracking Nombe….
Thanks for getting it back on track Ed !

Grecian Ed

I believe he has a release clause too, sadly.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I would have thought that the most likely departure this window would be Jevani, particularly after popping in anther goal on Saturday as well as being second in the assists chart on the BBC. I know that his contract is up at the end of the season but there will be a number of clubs looking for him to sign then, so one might just look to pre-empt them and move this window chucking a few K at it to bolster whatever they want to achieve this season, and no doubt he has a release clause as well!

Banksy

Probably most of them do now.Goodbye promotion winning team eh?

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
He may well have one, but how would anyone would know that for certain unless they know Sam?

Also, we signed him on 3 year deal and for a record fee, so any release clause should be hefty, you’d hope.

simcity

He may well have one, but how would anyone would know that for certain unless they know Sam?

Also, we signed him on 3 year deal and for a record fee, so any release clause should be hefty, you’d hope.
Easy for a club to get in contact with his agent who will know the release clause

andrew p long

£1m+ would be my guess.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Easy for a club to get in contact with his agent who will know the release clause
Indeed, but what I was getting at is how would your average fan know there’s a release clause?