• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ben Chrisene

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
I don't think so (though I know you may think differently!)

I'm still interested in a) how City academy products who are with higher level- especially Premier League - clubs get on and b) there is the ECFC financial interest - there are almost certainly add ons and probably also a sell on (though we don't have details)
Fair enough Andrew and I respect that.

Phil Sayers

It does make you wonder whether or not we made an approach. I don't see that either Chrisene or his club would view Kilmarnock as being a (significantly) better development route than a spell in L1 in surroundings he is already familiar with.

Average Joe

I didn't know Ben was a youth product from our academy, it seems he was so it brings the question is Ben the best ever keeper we've ever produced?

Average Joe

It does make you wonder whether or not we made an approach. I don't see that either Chrisene or his club would view Kilmarnock as being a (significantly) better development route than a spell in L1 in surroundings he is already familiar with.
Probably a Stevie G connection whilst in Scotland

Banksy

I didn't know Ben was a youth product from our academy, it seems he was so it brings the question is Ben the best ever keeper we've ever produced?
Keeper? Am I missing something?

ExmouthMart

Yes he was. No unfortunately goalkeeper is not his preferred choice.

Average Joe

Wrong player, was thinking of someone else :)

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

I think you'll find that was Ross Bellotti.

andrew p long

Aston Villa have converted Ben from midfield to playing left back (as they did with Callum Rowe:rolleyes:).

Gerrard says that he wants young players out on loan to play in the same position as they play at Villa.

ECFC currently principally play with wing backs rather than the 4 at the back system that Villa use.

I think Villa were looking for a club where Ben had the chance to start 25+ games this season at left back, which ECFC can't provide. Kilmarnock are bottom of the Scottish Premiership so...?

iscalad

Sorry, but what are you on about
Ah, ok