• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Feckin' Dire Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

Sat at a bus stop in the High Street since 11.45am waiting for a bus.🤬🤬
You wanna join this ... People are so fed up with buses not turning up that they have launched The Exeter Area Bus Action Group (TEABAG). The public group to join already has nearly 700 members.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
You wanna join this ... People are so fed up with buses not turning up that they have launched The Exeter Area Bus Action Group (TEABAG). The public group to join already has nearly 700 members.
Yep, saw this.
The 12.10 bus turned up but said he was finished for the day and wouldn't let any one on the bus. Got on the 12.40.
Pathetic service.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
P&O sacking all their staff on the Dover/Calais route and replacing with agency staff. Utterly appalling behaviour.

Last edited:

fred binneys head

Freudian slip, Hants?

DB9

P&O sacking all their staff on the Dover/Calais route and replacing with agency staff. Utterly appealing behaviour.
Really? I'd heard they just ordered their ferries to stay in Port for an announcent.

Last edited:

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
The BBC caught bang to rights. Mary Berry putting jam on scones before the cream.

Rosencrantz

The BBC caught bang to rights. Mary Berry putting jam on scones before the cream.
Remember it's the BBC though. They had The Hairy Bikers next up putting cream on first. Balance 😉

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
On sale at a location in the Exeter area...........a range of stone chippings which includes one called "Forest Green".

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Green and white traffic cones in the car park at Killerton.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Waiting for the NHS!

In March I was referred to the Oculoplastic and Lacrimal Services at the local hospital to deal with a eye infection. I phoned them today to chase up on the appointment and they told me that they've only got to December last year's referrals. So September is likely when I'll get an appointment date.

Status
Not open for further replies.