• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
George Miller from Barnsley?

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster

Whether we’re interested or not he’s definitely the type of striker I’d like for us to sign…capable of finding his own space and with a good touch in front of goal.

iscalad

Rehashed news.

andrew p long

Oh heck, I've just clicked on the article. It just recycles stuff we already know, principally culled from Devon Live and/or the club website.

PS beaten to it by Isca, whose post I have now recycled!

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
If he's a good bet to score goals in League 1, why would Barnsley release him?

Grecian Ed

Taylor has asked about Pym, but Peterborough want a perm transfer hence a fee. As of yet Taylor undecided.

Potentially a loan deal to do there? Maybe Peterborough will want to do business as we did with them with JR previously.

Last edited:

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Taylor has asked about Pym, but Peterborough want a perm transfer hence a fee. As of yet Taylor undecided.

Potentially a loan deal to do there? Maybe Peterborough will want to do business as we did with them with JR previously.
Really hope not!! There’s better out there, surely.

Red Monster

If he's a good bet to score goals in League 1, why would Barnsley release him?
On the other hand he did score twice against us when he was on
loan at Walsall.

CC

I see Mikael Mandron has turned down a new deal at Crewe. Has been around a while but still only 27 and could be the type of physical striker to take some of the pressure off Nombe

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I see Mikael Mandron has turned down a new deal at Crewe. Has been around a while but still only 27 and could be the type of physical striker to take some of the pressure off Nombe
That’s a fair shout to be honest. Crewe fans like him and he will want to stay in L1. Definitely a realistic potential signing.