• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 news 2021/22

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Swindon vs Port Vale is on at midday today.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Looking forward to this one, Hopefully a good crowd too.

Banksy

Looking forward to this one, Hopefully a good crowd too.
Hope Swindon make it , good derby games for the supporters.

Reactions: DB9

Bridgy 81

I mentioned on the Stanno game thread that Scott Brown told me yesterday Matt Taylor is part of Sky’s broadcast for today’s match.
So I thought I’d add it on here as well in case anyone who missed it is interested in watching/listening to him in a bit.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I mentioned on the Stanno game thread that Scott Brown told me yesterday Matt Taylor is part of Sky’s broadcast for today’s match.
So I thought I’d add it on here as well in case anyone who missed it is interested in watching/listening to him in a bit.
Bet he's still in fancy dress from last night !

Bridgy 81

Bet he's still in fancy dress from last night !
I thought Scott Brown said something about him and Matt going back to Butlins after the game yesterday and Matt being picked up from there in the morning.
I wasn’t sure I’d heard him right though so I probably just changed the subject.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

DB9

Lucky bloke MT, In the company of the very lovely and dam good sports reporter/presenter Michelle Owen.

DB9

Seeing the PV fans at Swindon today in the rain, How many on here know exactly how that feels when the old Big Bank was an open terrace? Many a time getting absolutely soaked!

dontpassback

Lucky bloke MT, In the company of the very lovely and dam good sports reporter/presenter Michelle Owen.
Yes totally agree,Michelle owen knows hers stuff and is a very good presenter,oh and she is very attractive as well