• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think Rylan’s alright.

Banksy

I think Rylan’s alright.
In fairness fred I could have chosen from quite a few people.😀

Oldsmobile-88

I think Rylan’s alright.
He has the ring of confidence...

fred binneys head

I’m not bothered about his ring 🤣 just think he’s a nice lad that’s done well for himself and gets undeserved stick sometimes.

Oldsmobile-88

I’m not bothered about his ring 🤣 just think he’s a nice lad that’s done well for himself and gets undeserved stick sometimes.
Aye.

A Colgate ad beckons 😁

Mr Jinx

I think Rylan’s alright.
He owes everything to Katie Price (of all people), believe it or not! Not that he has ever thanked her publicly.

Spoonz Red E

He owes everything to Katie Price (of all people), believe it or not! Not that he has ever thanked her publicly.
“Katie was there at the beginning of my career. She helped me out immensely and guided me in the early days. She’s a personal friend, and I’ll always look out for her.”

2 second search on Google.

I'll never get those 2 seconds back. ;)

Banksy

Sorry Rylan , you must be doing something right.
‘ Speaking exclusively to Closer, Rylan – who has gone on to become one of the UK’s most loved and sought-after presenters…..’
Guess I just failed to spot all that hidden talent lurking there ( along with a few others like Ant and Dec that they keep foisting on us the unsuspecting viewing public.)

Mr Jinx

“Katie was there at the beginning of my career. She helped me out immensely and guided me in the early days. She’s a personal friend, and I’ll always look out for her.”

2 second search on Google.

I'll never get those 2 seconds back. ;)
Ah yes, of course, that well known publication 'Closer Online', silly me...

Any interview of note (i.e. national newspapers and TV) and he always skips past the Jordan era...you know that bit where she not only discovered him, but nurtured and managed him, gave him exposure and set him on his career path. E.g.:

He does mention in a BBC interview that it was she that renamed in, but that was it, no credit or praise.

<sound of Spoonz scurrying back to google/youtube search> guffaw

DB9

Last night (Tuesday) 10pm BBC2 The Witchfinder, Quite an amusing tale of a Witchfinder in the 17th Century taking a "Witch" (Daisy May Cooper, This Country) to the Witchfinder General in Chelmsford.