• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

£100k scoreboard. Yay or Nay.

Good enhancement of the matchday experience, over priced vanity project, do the fans really want one

• Yes

• No

• Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Brilliant work Max, can you now go through every logo of every business that has ever sponsored City please? If there's even a hint of green in any of them, I'm going to buy a season ticket just so I can rip it up. That'll learn 'em.
ALC Windows 🤮

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Next thing you know, there will be some idiot demanding that the colour of the pitch is changed ! :cool:

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Least I know my signage are the correct colours ! Even the right shade of Exeter City red !!

fred binneys head

I demand that the colour of the pitch is changed.

gilbertshoot

Sat next to it tonight in the NOG and it looks the mutts nuts. Great definition and fantastic graphics. Looks like we got the Rolls Royce version. Well done to all.

denzel

Very good tonight. Only slight criticism is that you can't see the half time scores from the Bank. Don't know if there is a way to show half the games at a time, so the font would be a lot larger.
(And before you have a go, I have been to Specsavers and have perfect vision).

Loved the goal gifs, especially quick at putting up the second one whilst the ref was still discussing it :)

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sat next to it tonight in the NOG and it looks the mutts nuts. Great definition and fantastic graphics. Looks like we got the Rolls Royce version. Well done to all.
Perros cojones eh ?
Arriba de la ciudad (aka UTC)

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
The quick shot 2 turbo was the king of joysticks.
Sold one on eBay not long ago.. lick the pads enough and they would detach from the joystick way before the table!!

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Very good tonight. Only slight criticism is that you can't see the half time scores from the Bank. Don't know if there is a way to show half the games at a time, so the font would be a lot larger.
(And before you have a go, I have been to Specsavers and have perfect vision).

Loved the goal gifs, especially quick at putting up the second one whilst the ref was still discussing it :)
so the plan was to add extra half time info.. we had a graphic for the 50/50 draw which I was able to edit the winning number on an overlay, hence it was a bit off sided.. using that overlay, edited the number on top of attendance graphic so that worked really well..

now the half time scores was pulled direct off the EFL league two Twitter page.. that was a fail!! Looked good on Twitter.. sh**e on our screen for the BB

we will do better next time6FFAAD4C-D3F0-47AB-8D4C-213BFBDAFF50.jpeg

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
I did enjoy pressing this button… Twice!!

41CAC2F6-0366-48FA-BE2F-AB06D32080A5.jpeg

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.