• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

£100k scoreboard. Yay or Nay.

Good enhancement of the matchday experience, over priced vanity project, do the fans really want one

• Yes

• No

• Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
As it’s been said.. we were asked to play the video.
I do wonder if the scarfs and branding were blue, you would have Liverpool fans up in arms when the video played..

The scoreboard is a work in progress, everything is new.. Things will work well and things will need tweaking..

I do find it a little sad that the video with an important message has caused so much controversy because of a frigging colour.. it’s not even the green argyle brand themselves with..

my favourite video was when the players came onto the pitch.. really well edited.. if you’re there Tuesday night.. as the players leave the tunnel watch the scoreboard..

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
They’re not, you’re just reading what you want to read rather than what people are saying. No-one is ‘crying’ over disabled awareness, they are, however, saying they didn’t realise the advert was for disabled awareness (disabled awareness promotion is a good thing, lest you were wondering on my own thoughts), and because they didn’t realise, because the subtitles were hard to read, they were wondering why the scoreboard was showing an advert where everyone was decked out in green and white scarves.
Yes but when it was explained comments were continuing the moaning to the point expressing that the club should push back because the branding was green..

Do we ask carpetright to remove their tick because it’s green??

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
You’d double the crowd if we could watch you play Daley Thompson’s Decathlon at half time.
Broke a few joysticks on the Commodore 64 playing that game

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Exactly. Palm on top of the joystick then left to right faster than the chuckle brothers on cocaine.

STURTZ

Any chance Carpet Right could change the colour of their tick?

Antony Moxey

Yes but when it was explained comments were continuing the moaning to the point expressing that the club should push back because the branding was green..

That's because people never read a thread from start to finish so missed the explanations. It's not just on here that that happens, that's social media for you. Anyway, the entire point is that when the ad was shown it was unclear what it was for and people were asking why we were showing ads with people in green and white scarves. That's basically the long and short of it.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

I said the club should push back if the text is not big enough, nothing to do with the colours.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
The quick shot 2 turbo was the king of joysticks.

Grecian Max

I feel like I need to interject with absolutely crucial information on the fake news that Carpetright have “green” in their logo ⚠😮

fred binneys head

Brilliant work Max, can you now go through every logo of every business that has ever sponsored City please? If there's even a hint of green in any of them, I'm going to buy a season ticket just so I can rip it up. That'll learn 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.