• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

January Transfer Window 2022

ryancooper327

If true its a real shame. I really liked what I've seen of Ray. It's an area where we have plenty of options but for me Ray and Stubbs are my first choice centre half's if we play a back 4.
My personal preference in a 3 would be Ray, Stubbs and Hartridge. With Sweeney, Diabate and Grounds the respective back ups.

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
FWIW I think George is a bit limited. Fine up to a point, and a good stopgap to shore up a defence that was depleted over the summer. But we have better options now and I wouldn't blame him for wanting to move on. That's not say I want him to - he'd be a good squad player

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
No Ray in the 18 today hmmmm

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
he wasn’t in the 18 last week either. I think it’s down to him previously having COVID which meant he missed some games and Stubbs and Diabete came in and took their chance.
Grounds is on the bench ahead of him as he is the only Left footed CB we have available.

I wouldn’t read too much into it to be honest.

Agent Andy

Going out on loan apparently 😢

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
With the emergence of Diabete it may make sense especially if we need to free up funds to get a forward in.

I don’t think it’s a fallout with MT by any means. He’s more a victim of circumstances and others who have stepped in and done well

Banksy

Get your pennies together Taylor and try to find enough for a decent forward.

Grecian Max

Why crying face 😂 the guys not played in ages - good player and we’ll have a recall I’m sure if we ever need him

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Torquay?

milts

A striker has verbally agreed to join. Nombe back in the squad next also