• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
In a similar vein I was told at the end of August that I was pre-diabetic and like Hants I’ve lost 3 stone since then. I also got put on statins owing to raised cholesterol. I’ve got a 6 month reevaluation in February where I’m hoping my GP will tell my condition(s) have improved.
DB, I share your previous frustration on the cost of prescriptions too.
If two curmudgeonly old gits like you and Hants can do it and improve your lifestyle, It gives me great hope i can! :ROFLMAO: (y)

Oldsmobile-88

My good lady coming home with bags of shopping from the Sales inc would you believe it a Synthetic Xmas tree ! She said it was a bargain & ideal for next years festivities.Her mum bought one too ! As well as a load of other tat.
I see where she gets the insanity to spend for the sake of it 🤣

DB9

My good lady coming home with bags of shopping from the Sales inc would you believe it a Synthetic Xmas tree ! She said it was a bargain & ideal for next years festivities.Her mum bought one too ! As well as a load of other tat.
I see where she gets the insanity to spend for the sake of it 🤣
Did you tell here she could of saved 100% of her money by not actually spending in the first place?

Oldsmobile-88

Did you tell here she could of saved 100% of her money by not actually spending in the first place?
It would have made little difference DB9 😁

DB9

It would have made little difference DB9 😁
Funny, I guess that would have been your answer Olds. :ROFLMAO:

The little label on a bar of Imperial Leather soap. I take it off straight away but do not understand the need for it to be there in the first place .

fred binneys head

The scoring system on the 'Last Film Watched' thread. You know, the "7 Yodas out of 10 Millennium Falcons" or "3 Buzz Lightyears out of 10 Woodys" or whatever. Just say 7/10 FFS.

iscalad

The scoring system on the 'Last Film Watched' thread. You know, the "7 Yodas out of 10 Millennium Falcons" or "3 Buzz Lightyears out of 10 Woodys" or whatever. Just say 7/10 FFS.
No

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
7 Norman Colliers out of 10 Goals for your contribution :)

Alistair20000

9 fumes out of 10 Tisdales.