• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
American rating systems for films/TV shows that range from 1* to 4****
Bleddy pathetic if you ask me .
Don't you mean "****ing pathetic"? :p

Swanaldo

The above team played at Kidderminster in the Welsh Cup.

One fan started a chant 'Give us an L...'
Llanfair doesn't start with an L, it starts with a LL. The chant just became a little thing that annoys me 🤣

Tim Long

American rating systems for films/TV shows that range from 1* to 4****
Bleddy pathetic if you ask me .
But in the style of the Last Film Watched thread, how many stars out of spangled banners would you give it ?

DB9

At the moment I'm in Corby Station waiting for the 14.10 home via London (Won't actually get home till about 18.30) Annoying thing my job has given me an advance ticket that saved them about £12 so I have to take that train, I've finished my delivery about 11.15am so while they've saved £12 on a train fare its going ro cost them nearly £50 in my time! All I'm doing is sitting here waiting watching earlier trains set off for London! So it's costing them more and I'm stuck here!!!!!! 🤬

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
At the moment I'm in Corby Station waiting for the 14.10 home via London (Won't actually get home till about 18.30) Annoying thing my job has given me an advance ticket that saved them about £12 so I have to take that train, I've finished my delivery about 11.15am so while they've saved £12 on a train fare its going ro cost them nearly £50 in my time! All I'm doing is sitting here waiting watching earlier trains set off for London! So it's costing them more and I'm stuck here!!!!!! 🤬
I bet you don't get your ticket checked on your booked train. :rolleyes:

DB9

I bet you don't get your ticket checked on your booked train. :rolleyes:
Yep, I bet I don't, If I tried an earlier train sod's law it would of.

Alistair20000

"Much too easy" questions on the Music Thread :(

iscalad

"Much too easy" questions on the Music Thread :(
Must be easy if I know the answer.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
The number of posts on the Politics thread during the game today.

When I refreshed Exeweb while following the match it invariably showed the new posts on there. Post what you want whenever you like everyone, but when the game's being played guys ? Really ?

DB9

The number of posts on the Politics thread during the game today.

When I refreshed Exeweb while following the match it invariably showed the new posts on there. Post what you want whenever you like everyone, but when the game's being played guys ? Really ?
As i was travelling through most of the game, Its pretty easy to post then check on the match via Livescore and the matchday thread.