• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jordan Dyer

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
interesting that Diabate has been recalled but not Dyer. Possibly because Dyer's loan is up in a couple of weeks, but Dyer's is until the end of the season. We also may not have a recall clause outside of transfer windows.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
interesting that Diabate has been recalled but not Dyer. Possibly because Dyer's loan is up in a couple of weeks, but Dyer's is until the end of the season. We also may not have a recall clause outside of transfer windows.
A lot may depend on whether there is a serious chance of the reserve central defender having to play or is just needed as back-up. If it's the latter than it makes more sense for Jordan to keep playing regularly for Bath; he's had experience of being in and around the first team squad on a matchday already whereas this could be a useful experience for Chieck.

Red Monster

Cheick is highly rated by Matt and signed a long term
contract a few months ago.
With Alfie Pond also coming through over the next year or
so , and Sweeney,Ray,Stubbs and Hartridge here next season
can’t see us keeping 7 central defenders on the payroll.

DawlishBouy

Pretty sure Dyer, Seymour and Rowe have all been loaned out to help them find new clubs rather than to prepare them for City’s first team. Dyer is behind Diabate and Pond in the "pecking order" now. Playing defensive midfield for Bath in NL South appears to be his level.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Pretty sure Dyer, Seymour and Rowe have all been loaned out to help them find new clubs rather than to prepare them for City’s first team. Dyer is behind Diabate and Pond in the "pecking order" now. Playing defensive midfield for Bath in NL South appears to be his level.
I think it's too soon to write off Jordan. It sounds like Pierce and Alex are going to be out for quite a while so even with Chieck coming into the first-team reckoning we are still very light on numbers and may well need Jordan as well.

iscalad

Has been recalled from Bath

chunkymorrinmunter

Sparkes should be recalled ,surely.

crocks

Well quite.....

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bring back Watkins I say - surely we can afford the loan fee and he will play for nothing as he is probably still a Trust member!

Rosencrantz

I don't think you can recall a player in the first month of a loan. At least I am sure I heard Tis say so a while back. This only being a one month loan we will have to wait for the 8th.