• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Leyton Orient v Exeter City Matchday thread 14/08/2021 3pm KO

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Everyone’s ****** off, except you & Memphis . You appear to relish and revel in every defeat.
Add the old witch to that group

Langer

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again I think we’ve released better players over the past two seasons than we’ve signed we also missed a trick not keeping Woodman on as a coach.

i8cornwall

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again I think we’ve released better players over the past two seasons than we’ve signed we also missed a trick not keeping Woodman on as a coach.
Is woodman still not the under 18 coach or somthing to do with the academy?

Memphis09

We lose and suddenly Memphis and his crew are over the board like a fekkin rash. Not that I'd expect anything else.
What can’t you recognise what’s in front of you
We have been poor
Three more out Tuesday

Poor signings
But ha ho you obviously now better
How long have you been going to sjp
Not as long as me I bet
I have seen really poor sides hear been in the crowd when it was our record lowest so I think I know what I am talking about

Memphis09

Not even close, 83/84 the aforementioned Gerry Francis season 6 wins, 33 points (I wouldn't be surprised if that's close to our lowest ever tally) bottom of the table, relegated and out in the first round of both cups. 84/85 18th in Division 4, 85/86 in the re-election zone. 86/87, didn't win away all season and drew 23 games (although we did only lose twice at home) and out of both cups in the first round. 87/88, third from bottom and out of both cups in the first round. 88/89 Terry Cooper arrived and even then we were still knocked out of both cups in the first round with that horrific 2-1 defeat at Bognor Regis being one of them. You know what happened the following season........... ;)
Remember it well

Memphis09

Everyone’s ****** off, except you & Memphis . You appear to relish and revel in every defeat.
I hate losing
Ask my wife what I am like on a Saturday night after we lose
I love it when we win UTC

I hate losing
I love it when we win UTC

i8cornwall

I enjoy it when these things descend into

"I was here when it was really bad back in 1865"

Please tell me how much a cup of tea use to cost 😂

JayPob94

I actually am worried that MT is one of the reasons we are not attracting quality players to the club. He was a great defender in his day but that doesn't make him a good manager.

His man management and public commentary has been so poor over the past few seasons.

Contrast against Tisdale who was often cited by players as one of the reasons they joined/stayed at ECFC. You may not have liked Tisdale but he was a good man manager of nothing else.
I get this impression a lot. Comes across terribly as a man manager. What gets me... Is as a player, there was nothing worse than your manager shouting at you on the sidelines. Taylor does that for 90 minutes. It must really get on all the players nerves and I'd be amazed if many of the first team players really like him.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
I just did, she said you were a tw@t whether we won or lost, so I’m not sure that worked out well for you.