• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Joel Randall (to Peterborough)

Legohead

Banned
Michael Owen also never freed himself of the problem.

I tore one in a match years ago sprinting in a straight line. It was like being shot in the back of the thigh, the pain from the knee right into the buttock. Horrible injury.
Sounds horrible Billy. Credit to you for your service in the armed forces though. ;) Those gunshots to the backs of thighs are a real pain in the ass. Sorry, thigh. :D

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Michael Owen also never freed himself of the problem.

I tore one in a match years ago sprinting in a straight line. It was like being shot in the back of the thigh, the pain from the knee right into the buttock. Horrible injury.
Yep, been there done that. Apart from when my appendix burst it was the most painful thing I've ever experience. I wonder how Exmouth Mart will feel about carrying another injury prone player as this will re-occur for Randall as it does for Page.

ExmouthMart

Yep, been there done that. Apart from when my appendix burst it was the most painful thing I've ever experience. I wonder how Exmouth Mart will feel about carrying another injury prone player as this will re-occur for Randall as it does for Page.
Do we know how serious it is apart from season ending?! The difference is we haven’t signed Randall knowing he’s likely never to be fit. Hasn’t Page struggled for at least the last two years?!

grecIAN Harris

Do we know how serious it is apart from season ending?! The difference is we haven’t signed Randall knowing he’s likely never to be fit. Hasn’t Page struggled for at least the last two years?!
Page has made 22 starts this season to Randall's 18. Both effected by hamstrings injuries so by your previous law of logic (or complete lack of) we might aswell write Randall off now because he is going to have this as a re-occuring problem. The only thing he can do is manage it to try and reduce how often it goes, I personally found that swimming helped with strengthening mine back up so it didn't happen so often but each to their own needs.

ExmouthMart

Page has made 22 starts this season to Randall's 18. Both effected by hamstrings injuries so by your previous law of logic (or complete lack of) we might aswell write Randall off now because he is going to have this as a re-occuring problem. The only thing he can do is manage it to try and reduce how often it goes, I personally found that swimming helped with strengthening mine back up so it didn't happen so often but each to their own needs.
I think my point originally you were having ago at was about signing injured players and taking a chance. I am not writing Randall off. Him and Jay have been our best players this season and his absence is a big loss.

Red Devon

Thankfully Joel’s hamstring injury is not quite as bad as first thought, MT has described it as a medium tear or words the same.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thankfully Joel’s hamstring injury is not quite as bad as first thought, MT has described it as a medium tear or words the same.
Really good news for him and MT.

Trapdoor

Is there any word on when he may be back in training?

Colesman Ballz

Next season probably ! :(

iscalad

Season ending injury sadly.